Hi, my name is Phil — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Phil

Philonline
Philonline Community member Posts: 75 Courageous
Hi folks as per title name is Phil new to the forum, 59 YO and from Northumberland.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Philonline and a warm welcome to our online community!  How are you today?

Northumberland is a beautiful part of the country, lucky you  :)  Do you like living up there?

If you have any specific questions or worries we can help you with, please let us know.  And in the meantime, make yourself comfy by visiting our virtual coffee lounge for some light-hearted natter or by browsing our different chat categories.

I hope you're keeping well and look forward to speaking again soon.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Philonline
    Thanks Cher, yes its lovely in the Northumberland countryside but like everywhere else living in some of the towns and villages can be a trial with local yobs and other troublesome problems, recently moved into a different town into a bungalow and its not what I hoped it would be so already looking to relocate.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Philonline - & welcome to the community. I lived in Northumberland for many years, both just outside Newcastle & in the Tyne valley. I'm sorry your current location isn't as you'd hoped, & hope you find somewhere more suitable. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Philonline :) I'm sorry to hear that you're already looking to relocate, and I wish you all the best with that. 

Please do feel free to get stuck in with any discussions that catch your eye, or even start your own

I look forward to seeing you around! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Philonline
    chiarieds said:
    Hi @Philonline - & welcome to the community. I lived in Northumberland for many years, both just outside Newcastle & in the Tyne valley. I'm sorry your current location isn't as you'd hoped, & hope you find somewhere more suitable. :)
    Snap lol been moving up the Tyne valley for quite a few years now and if I go much further I will be in Cumbria, I was born at the mouth of the Tyne and now I am close to its source, I think it may be time to turn North.

Brightness