Hi everyone, I'm krazykaz55 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi everyone, I'm krazykaz55

krazykaz55
krazykaz55 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hello everyone, my name is Karen and have recently joined this forum

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @krazykaz55 and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @krazykaz55 and a warm welcome from me :) How are you doing?

If you want to tell us a little bit more about yourself, then please do but there's no pressure.  To explore our community, I'd recommend looking at our various chat categories to see if anything takes your interest.  Whilst, if you have a question that we can help you with, fire away.  We'd love to help.

I hope you're keeping well.  Take care and speak again soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @krazykaz55 - & welcome to the community from me too. A good place to start having a look is our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' There's a link to this, as well as to 'Recent discussions,' at the top of this page.  :)
  • krazykaz55
    Hi, thanks for the great welcoming from you all, I'm suffering from arthritis in both my knees and I am due to go in hospital on 20th July for my first full knee replacement surgery. I have applied for pip in march, and finally had my telephone assessment on 23rd June. I have had a message from pip to say they have my written assessment, and now I'm just waiting to hear from them, I'm hoping that they won't take forever making the decision
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @krazykaz55 :) Best of luck with your knee replacement surgery later this month. How are you feeling about it?

They estimate it should take no longer than around 8 weeks to hear back after the assessment, but waiting times do vary. Fingers crossed for a good outcome! Do you think it went okay? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • krazykaz55
    I'm a bit apprehensive but once they're both done hopefully I'll be a lot better than I am at the moment

Brightness