Hi, my n hi my name is JohnTerry! I've found a medication that works for my restless leg syndrome — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my n hi my name is JohnTerry! I've found a medication that works for my restless leg syndrome

Options
JohnTerry
JohnTerry Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2021 in Start here and say hello!
I was just on my way to bed it is now 2 in the morning and I have just taken my medication for the night  and remembered the pain I used to suffer from restless leg syndrome so I thought I'd put on the medication that was given to me by the doctor that stopped it instantly, of course, you would have to speak to your doctor about it but I guarantee it works for me hope this helps anybody with the dreadful restless leg syndrome thank you Pramipexole [Removed by moderator - exact quantity] tablets

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @JohnTerry :) Thanks for joining. It's great to have you with us.

I'm really glad that you managed to find a medication that works for you. Has that helped you to sleep better at night?

Just to let you know, I've removed the quantity of medication from your post. This is just to be on the safe side, as we don't allow medical advice here on the community. You can read our house rules here. As you've said, it's important that people speak to their doctor if they're struggling with restless leg syndrome, but it's good to know that there are treatment options out there.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Thanks for sharing with us what has worked for you 
  • newborn
    newborn Community member Posts: 832 Pioneering
    Options
    I saw a documentary about people who cannot control this condition, (horrible for them) so I'm pleased for you and, as you suggest, at least it gives other people a heads up of a name they could research and see their g/p about
  • sadie65
    sadie65 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Hiya John Terry I have suffered from restless legs for 4 years horrendous condition and I also take this medication and yes definitely works glad you got help from your gp

Brightness