Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Options
Dan1975
Dan1975 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi I've just joined the group looking forward to chatting with you all.?❤

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Dan1975 and a warm welcome from me! How's your Wednesday going so far?

If there's anything in-particular we can help you with, just give us a shout.  Otherwise feel free to make yourself at home, by browsing our different chat categories, recent discussions or having a virtual brew in our coffee lounge :)

Also, if you want to tell us a little more about yourself then that would be lovely (no pressure!)

Take care and hope to speak again soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Dan1975
    Options
  • Dan1975
    Options
    Hello Cher thank you for adding no pressure. 
    My name is Daniel I live in West Yorkshire but I was born and raised in Kent.
    I worked for the NHS for 20+ years. 
    I am now profoundly deaf. After my hearing deteriorated since the age of two and I suffer with severe anxiety disorder. 
    I am a very keen amateur photographer and hoping to make a new career out of it.
    ?❤
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Dan1975

Welcome to the community, good to see you join us and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself.

I live in West Yorkshire myself, isn't it a lovely part of the world? So much beautiful countryside on our doorsteps.

Photography sounds fantastic, what sort of pictures do you like to take? I wish you the very best in making a career out of it, I imagine that would be very fulfilling for you. 

Can I ask, do you receive support to manage your anxiety ? Is your GP aware of it?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Dan1975! Is there anything in particular that you enjoy taking photos of? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Dan1975 - welcome to the community. Thank you for joining & telling us about yourself. I hope you do well with your photography. One of my grandchildren has just finished her first year studying photography, & is hoping to make it her career too. :)
  • Dan1975
    Options
    I love ,nature,wildlife and beautiful architecture. ?
  • Dan1975
    Options
    Thank you chiarieds
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Dan1975 said:
    I love ,nature,wildlife and beautiful architecture. ?
    That's great, do you have any photos that you could share with us so we can see some of your work? :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness