Hi, my name is Amber99! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Amber99!

Options
Amber99
Amber99 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2021 in Start here and say hello!
I am turning 22 this Sunday just wanted you Guys to Know that I have autism and Ehlers Danlos syndrome and also your itv disability advert and it is much more appropriate for the celebrities to talk about their feelings and needs thank you very much  your syncing Amber l. 
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Amber99 and a warm welcome to our online community - I'm chuffed you found us off the back of the ITV advert.  It seems to be making a real impact :)  How are you today?

Are you managing your conditions ok?  Also, do you get enough support?  I really hope so.  To get involved on our community, feel free to have a nosey through our different chat categories - such as our Invisible impairments category - and join in with any conversation you feel comfortable.

I hope you've had a lovely Tuesday.  Take care and speak again soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Amber99 - welcome to the community, & great that you have joined us. I also have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (hypermobile type)......we have quite a few members with EDS, & many more with autism, so you're in excellent company. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Amber99 :) Thanks for joining, and for sharing a bit about yourself. It's great that you found us through the advert, and that you liked the fact the celebrities opened up about their feelings and needs. 

Happy birthday for Sunday! Do you have any plans, or will it be a quieter one this year? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness