Hi, my name is tarot! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is tarot!

tarot
tarot Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello all!
I’m Tarot, a person living with various ‘invisible’ conditions and disabilities. I’m looking forward to making friends and finding some support and kinship here!

Comments

• peteofherts
    peteofherts Scope Member Posts: 16 Connected
    Good evening Tarot
    Welcome to the online community.  I am absolutely sure that you will find support on here.  I am relatively new here also and found the community to be open and supportive.  I look forward to 'see you around'!
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @tarot - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I'm sure you'll enjoy being a member of this forum, & please do say if you have any questions at all. How are you doing? :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @tarot how has your weekend been? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @tarot! It's great to have you with us :) How are you doing today?

If you're looking to have a casual chat with other members, I'd definitely encourage you to visit our virtual coffee lounge and join in with one of the fun discussions or games. You might also be interested in checking out our category for discussions relating to less visible conditions to find people who have had similar experienced to you. 

Please don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything at all!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Hi @tarot

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I am sure you will be able to talk to many of us with invisible conditions and disabilities. In fact, @Tori_Scope has already signposted you to the same resource I was going to share with you! It is a discussion board called 'invisible impairments'. You will find many people with invisible conditions and disabilities there. I certainly think we are a friendly and supportive community and I hope you find the same  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness