Hi, my name is mmartinez! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mmartinez!

Options
mmartinez
mmartinez Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone. I am new in this forum. Just wanted to say hello.

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @mmartinez :) Thanks for joining! It's great to have you with us. How are you doing today?

Would you like to start off by telling us a bit about yourself, or why you've joined?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @mmartinez

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. As @Tori_Scope has already asked, would you like to tell us more about your motivations for joining the forum or your interests? It would be great to get to know you and to signpost you to resources you might find particularly interesting and useful  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @mmartinez - thank you for joining us all. I think you'll find this a very friendly & supportive community. Please have a look around to see the different discussions, & do join in with any of interest. A good place to start is also our 'Coffee lounge,' where we chat about anything from our pets to our hobbies & interests; some of us also enjoy various word games that you can find there.
    Do let us know if you have any questions about the forum, or if we can help in any way; there's usually someone who can help.  :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
  • ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Community member Posts: 186 Courageous
    Options
    mmartinez said:
    Hello everyone. I am new in this forum. Just wanted to say hello.
    very awesome name! good to have you around
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Connected
    Options
    Welcome to the community @mmartinez :)

Brightness