Hi, my name is corntito! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is corntito!

Options
corntito
corntito Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hello

Me,. James, I have been raped and molested by something for over a year now, maybe even longer, I don’t know. l don’t see it but I do hear it and sometimes barely feel it. Now it lets it self be known but it always lies about everything. I feel that it is a demon but I think that it may be of alien origin. I need help! I want to discuss about everything that is happening to me and everything that I might know about what is happening to me and possibly to my family and friends as well and even possibly to the human race. I may seem crazy but what is happening to me seems real to me. I need someone to talk to immediately! I will leave a cellphone number and email address. Please help me!

[Removed by moderator - personal details]

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @corntito :) 

I'm really sorry to hear about what you've been experiencing. I've sent you an email from community@scope.org.uk so that we can talk about it further with you, so please do keep an eye out for that. 

Just to let you know, I've removed your email address and phone number from your post. This is for the safety of both yourselves and others. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness