Hi, my name is gaiag! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is gaiag!

Options
gaiag
gaiag Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @gaiag - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. How are you today? :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community from me too @gaiag :) Thanks for joining, it's great to have you with us. How's your week been going so far? 

Please feel free to take a look around the community to get a feel for it, and get involved with any discussions that catch your eye. 

Would you like to start off by telling us a little bit about yourself, or why you've joined the community?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello from me too @gaiag

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? Are you finding your way around the forum okay or do you have any questions? We would love to support you and I will look forward to hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness