Hi, my name is Valerie — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Valerie

Options
valfarr
valfarr Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I've recently moved to the UK (13 months ago) so im hoping to meet new friends (I'm English but lived in Ireland for over 40 years x

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @valfarr - just adding my welcome to the community. Thank you for joining us all. I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly group. Do join in with the discussions; try our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' or chat here any time. :)
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @valfarr and welcome to the community! How are you today? The move must've been a bit daunting after 40 years, but I hope you've settled into your new location nicely.

Feel free to head over to the Coffee Lounge, it's for general chat and games, the best place to get to know people. If you like you can browse different discussion categories here.

As you can see we are all very friendly so please join in when you're ready.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @valfarr

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Hopefully, you will make friends here! I think we are a supportive and friendly group and I hope you will find the same  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness