Hi, my name is Paulusthegrey! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Paulusthegrey!

Options
Paulusthegrey
Paulusthegrey Community member Posts: 2 Listener
A big hello to all

Comments

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @Paulusthegrey :) 

Welcome to the online community! 

If you're willing to share, it would be great to tell us a little bit about yourself and what brought you to the community. We are a friendly bunch and if you would like to make new friends and play some online games, the coffee lounge is a good place to start on the community. Please find the link here to the coffee lounge.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please just let us know. 

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Paulusthegrey, I hope you are well and having a nice day :) 

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Paulusthegrey

A warm welcome to Scope's forum from me too. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Paulusthegrey
    Paulusthegrey Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Many thanks to all for the welcome. I came here as a side-trip to registering for the Panel. As far as yours truly, I’m the husband to and father of a family of autistics. I’m a mess of autoimmune problems along with being “on the spectrum” myself. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Paulusthegrey - & welcome to the community from me also. Your input on the panel will be much appreciated, & it's great you're getting involved with this online community too. Thank you for saying why you've joined Scope. Please have a look around the forum, & join in with any discussions of interest. I hope you also enjoy being a member of the community. :)
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Many thanks to all for the welcome. I came here as a side-trip to registering for the Panel. As far as yours truly, I’m the husband to and father of a family of autistics. I’m a mess of autoimmune problems along with being “on the spectrum” myself. 
    Hi @Paulusthegrey :)   

Thank you for sharing your experiences and it's great that you're getting involved with Scope's research panel, as your input will be really valuable in creating change within our services. Please feel free to have a look around our different categories and share any thoughts/concerns that you might have :) 

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's great to hear @Paulusthegrey :) Perhaps you'd be interested in visiting our autism and neurodiversity category? I look forward to seeing you around!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Paulusthegrey and welcome, looking forward to hearing more from you soon :) Have you taken part in many research projects on the panel, what's been your favourite?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness