Hi, my name is Piter! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Piter!

Piter
Piter Community member Posts: 6 Listener
I am originally fromPoland but I am living in Whitby

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Piter and welcome to the forum! Why did you decide to join?

Feel free to have a look at our categories for topics you might want to join in with, and if you have any questions please just ask :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Piter

A warm welcome from me too. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? Would you like to begin by telling us more about your interests and motivations for joining Scope's forum? It is always great to get to know you. Take care for now and I will look forward to hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hi @Piter :)

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here with us. How are you today?

I've never been to Whitby, but I've heard it's lovely! Do you enjoy living there?

If you have any questions or concerns, please just let us know :)

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Piter - & welcome to the community. What a lovely place you live in; I've always liked Whitby, & hope you do too. :)

Brightness