Hi, my name is Evonne! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Evonne!

Evonne
Evonne Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my first time here hello everyone. I hope you let me join this group, I've been looking for a group to join for a while.  My name is Yvonne but the computer said no so it was already being used. Look forward to a chat.
Yvonne

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

You might like to look at our coffee lounge for general discussions 

Look forward to seeing you around 
  • Evonne
    Evonne Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi I'm new just got a message which was very nice as only posted once.  I'm Yvonne, and glad to be here. In the past it's taken me a while to be confident enough to join in then you can't keep me quiet.  
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Evonne and welcome, it's great to see you join the community :)

You're welcome to browse our Coffee Lounge, it's got lots of Christmas fun and games, but it's also a great place to get to know other members with a bit of a natter.

You can also take a look at our categories, and join in with any discussions you're interested in. If you're unsure about how to look around the forum, or have any extra questions then please let us know.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Evonne

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I am sure you will find plenty to chat about here on Scope's forum. I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same! Would you like to start by telling us more about your interests? It would be great to get to know you and this information would also allow us to signpost you to sections of the forum you might find particularly useful and interesting! Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Wishing you a warm welcome @Evonne :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too @Evonne :)
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hi @Evonne :)

It's lovely to have you here with us all on the community - welcome!

If you feel comfortable to, it would be great if you could share a little bit about yourself and what brought you to the community.

I hope you're having a wonderful evening and if you have any questions/queries, then please just let us know.

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

Brightness