Hello to everyone!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello to everyone!!

Options
mandy24
mandy24 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2021 in Start here and say hello!
I would like to introduce myself to you all, my name is Mandy [removed by moderator - surname] and I live in North Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 in a place called Anglesey. It’s very beautiful here and there are some wonderful places to enjoy and some amazing beaches. Thank you for letting me become a member and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hope everyone is safe and well ♥️💙

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

We have other members from Wales on here I am sure will introduce themselves 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @mandy24 :) How are you doing today? Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Thanks for telling us some information about yourself. I don't think I've ever been to Anglesey, but it sounds lovely! Do you enjoy going to the beach? 

Just to let you know, I've removed your surname from your post. We don't allow personal details, such as full names, to be posted on the community, as is outlined in our house rules. This is for the safety of both yourself and others. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mandy24 - & welcome to this friendly community. Thank you for telling us a little about where you live. I visited Anglesey once many years ago, & it certainly is a lovely place.
    I hope you enjoy being a member here, & I look forward to seeing you around the forum. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' which is a good place to meet other members, & play some festive word games. :)
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @mandy24 :) 

It's lovely to hear from you and welcome to the community :) 

I've previously been to Anglesey and it's a wonderful place. I went to university in Swansea, so I've explored some parts of South/North Wales :). What's your favourite part about living in Wales?
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi @mandy24

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today?

Would you like to expand by telling us some of your favourite types of places to visit? 

The beach sounds great, especially in the summer! :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    @mandy24 hi its nice to virtually meet you 😊. 
    A friend has told me it's really pretty in Wales. I hope you're safe and well.
    Tammy
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi mandy I live in South Wales surrounded by lovely beaches I have a sea view from my house I love ❤️  wales 

Brightness