Hi, my name is HannahWinefred! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is HannahWinefred!

HannahWinefred
HannahWinefred Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello Everyone Just joined the community and wanted to wish you all a Happy and Health 2022

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @HannahWinefred

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. 

I am wishing you a happy and healthy 2022 too. How are you today? 

Would you like to tell us more about your interests and motivations for joining Scope's forum? It would be great to get to know you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @HannahWinefred and welcome to the community :) A happy new year to you too.

Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself, you can explore the forum by looking at any categories that might be of interest, or recent discussions as well. The Coffee Lounge is also a good place to go to get to know our members.

Do let us know if you have any questions, we're here to help.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community from me too @HannahWinefred :) How are you getting on?

Have you had a chance to take a look around the community yet? Please do have a browse, and let us know whether you need any help or support finding your way around. 

I hope you have a happy and healthy 2022 as well!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness