Calling students at secondary school! PhD study into experiences of inclusion in the classroom — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Calling students at secondary school! PhD study into experiences of inclusion in the classroom

Options
KimC439
KimC439 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2022 in Research and opportunities
Hi everyone
I am doing a PhD with the University of Exeter and looking into inclusion in the classroom (at secondary schools). I believe that to try and understand inclusion we need to listen to the people involved. Therefore, I would love the chat with young people who attend secondary school as well as secondary school teachers. It would involve 2 video chats with me for about 30 minutes each. 
If you are interested please do leave me a comment or email me: 
kc439@exeter.ac.uk

Many thanks everyone, Kim :)

*This is study in the South West of England so participants need to attend school in the South West 

Comments

• KimC439
    KimC439 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi everyone

I am studying a PhD with the University of Exeter into the experiences of inclusion in the classroom. I think it is important to hear the experiences of those directly involved and aiming to chat with teachers and students. If you are a secondary school teacher in the South West of England and are interested please do leave me a comment or send me an email:
    kc439@exeter.ac.uk 

Taking part would involve 2 online video calls where we chat about inclusion and will last about half an hour each.

Many thanks
    Kim
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi @KimC439 thanks for posting your research enquiry's here on the community, all the best for your PhD.

events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.