Hi, my name is Fleafighter! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Fleafighter!

Fleafighter
Fleafighter Community member Posts: 4 Listener

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fleafighter

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today?

Would you like to tell us about your interests and motivations for joining Scope's forum? It would be great to get to know you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fleafighter - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Now I just want to know about your user name! :)
  • Fleafighter
    Hi, I saw one of your ads online and thought this may help. I fight anxiety, nervousness, depression, delusions, hallucinations, mania and my cat's fleas! Hope to help others too with my wit and wisdom.
    Hugs
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh @Fleafighter - I'm sorry about the problems you face, but you did make me smile about your cat's fleas, & hence your user name. I think I'm very much going to enjoy your wit & wisdom on the forum. :)
    Now I shall be polite & say please join in with any discussions of interest, have a chat in our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' or let us know if you have any questions.
  • Fleafighter
    Thanks. My cat sleeps on her back. Is this a healthy sign for cats? Perhaps, she keeps one eye closed and another on the birds. Ha!
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Fleafighter and welcome to the community, thanks for telling us a bit about yourself and your cat!

If you'd like to explore the forum you can look through categories or as our members suggest, head to the Coffee Lounge for some fun and games :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @Fleafighter :) Your comment about your cat's fleas also made me chuckle! 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing anxiety, nervousness, depression, delusions, hallucinations, and mania. Are you receiving any support to help you mange these conditions and symptoms at the moment? 

I look forward to seeing you around!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness