Hi โ€” Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

Options
kiny333
kiny333 Community member Posts: 14 Connected
Hi I'm new on here and wanted to say hello ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some lovely people and joining in with conversations. It's lovely to be here! ๐Ÿ˜˜โœŒ

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @kiny333

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well. It's lovely to see you join us, would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?ย 

ย 

This is a very supportive and welcoming site to be a part of so Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll find it to be a positive outlet, feel free to have a look around and get involved wherever youโ€™d like ๐Ÿ˜Š A few notable pages Iโ€™d recommend visiting would be:

• The virtual coffee lounge which is one of our categories, in which we play games and talk about general subjects such as hobbies and interests
    • The recent discussions page, which shows an overview of everything happening across the community
    • The categories page, which shows a full list of discussion groups on the community

If you have any questions at all then donโ€™t hesitate to ask.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community from me tooย 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @kiny333 :) How are you doing today?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community Volunteer Host Posts: 298 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @kiny333!ย  :) Sending you a virtual wave!ย 

Community Volunteer Host with a passion for human rights.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness