hard to sleep

Biblioklept
Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,335 Championing
I'm finding it so hard to sleep with the heat. How do  you all cope with it?? 

Comments

• emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    It's going to sound a bit mad but just before I go to be I put a soaking wet t-shirt on keeps me cool for hours but a bit wet.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,783 Championing
    Its a very warm night no lower then 18 by me. I have windows open upstairs and I slept on top of the bed last night
  • Biblioklept
    It's going to sound a bit mad but just before I go to be I put a soaking wet t-shirt on keeps me cool for hours but a bit wet.
    doesn't that get all clingy and horrible? It's probably nice and cool but then the bed would get wet wouldn't it??
  • Biblioklept
    Sandy_123 said:
    Its a very warm night no lower then 18 by me. I have windows open upstairs and I slept on top of the bed last night
    It's 20-21 here at the moment but it's so stuffy as well it's like there is no air, it's horrible
  • Sandy_123
    Yeah there is not even a breeze through the window 
  • Sandy_123
    Saturday I think it's cooler woth rain here about 18 roughly tomorrow in the 30s
  • Sandy_123
    Maybe a cool shower but it's s bit late 
  • Biblioklept
    I just can't get comfy there's no point even trying until it's cooler. I'll be miserable tomorrow on less sleep though lol
  • Sandy_123
    Maybe have a lie In tomorrow 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    One of the reasons I don't go to bed till about 1am so it's coloef down a bit then have pay in b4 it's got too hot in the day 
  • Biblioklept
    I finally went to sleep about 1 and was awake at 6 again so feeling rotten today. It was 25 degrees in my bedroom this morning so I'm really hot and miserable lol 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    I hope you slept a bit better last night @Biblioklept? It was still pretty warm here. 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    edited June 2022
    I don’t know how considering the heat but I slept fine last night. Today is a nicer temperature though so tonight should be cooler for everyone. 🙂
  • Tori_Scope
    Hopefully @leeCal :) It's looking as though it might rain here- the sky's looking a bit dark!
  • Biblioklept
    I hope you slept a bit better last night @Biblioklept? It was still pretty warm here. 
    Sadly I didn't really sleep last night so have been very out of it today, it really knocks me when I've not slept properly. My concentration and mood just struggle. 
  • Tori_Scope
    I find I'm the same @Biblioklept. I'm sorry that you didn't sleep well. How was last night? 
  • Biblioklept
    Same again but for different reasons. I have a very sore throat and cough and it was keeping me awake. :( I've not been doing anything today as I've felt so pants
  • Tori_Scope
    Oh no @Biblioklept! How's your throat today? Make sure you look after yourself :) 
  • Biblioklept
    I feel mostly okay today which is good but I did get a good sleep last night so that helped!! 
  • Tori_Scope
    Ah, I'm glad you finally got a good night of sleep @Biblioklept! Hopefully it won't be too hot tonight.