Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is CreativeFoxAl!

Options
CreativeFoxAl
CreativeFoxAl Community member Posts: 1 Listener
As I'm new here, I'm not exactly sure what to say other than thank you for accepting me into your community. 

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,760 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @CreativeFoxAl Welcome to the Community. If you have any questions please ask. You might like to start with the Coffee lounge under Categories for chats and games. Have a look around and join in with us.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @CreativeFoxAl

Welcome to the community! :) How are you today? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Superbetty
    Superbetty Community member Posts: 448 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi:-)I like your nickname:-) My partner like foxes, so they are close to my heart:-) Have a lovely day:-)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you for joining our community @CreativeFoxAl. How are you?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @CreativeFoxAl It is fantastic to see you have joined the scope online community and I would also like to welcome you to I hope have a great time on the online community  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.