Parents needed to help with research for a new toy brand — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Parents needed to help with research for a new toy brand

Options
kenbot
kenbot Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2014 in Research and opportunities
Hi Everyone, I am seeking some advice and guidance on a new toy brand idea I am working on, that aids the development of children with learning difficulties through well designed, stylish products. I am a toy designer by profession, and from my experience I noticed limited choice of good quality, affordable products catering for the special needs market.

I would be very grateful if I could make contact with passionate parents that would like to get involved in my project to bring great toys to children that need them most. I have the ability to bring a toy to market, but what I don't have is the real world knowledge of what a parent needs for their child, where they go about finding the right toy, and if they would be interested in something new!

If you are interested then please let me know.

Thanks!
Ben

Comments

• Sneezy
    Sneezy Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    Options
    Ben, what kind of developmental age is your idea aimed at? My son attends a school where most parents who have kids aged 5- 11 would describe their kids as having the mental age of around a 3 year old(and then I see parents talking to Neuro typical kids of that age and I think "man...our kids are nowhere near that level!"). If this is of use,let me know...

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.