Hi, my name is klear6! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is klear6!

Options
klear6
klear6 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi guys. 31/f/L.A. I am not even sure where to post this. I am dealing with quite a bit of depression. I have epilepsy, and sever social anxiety. My husband is bipolar and can't even see that he is going through a crisis right now - nothing will make him happy. Not that there is a lot to make him happy at the moment. We live with my mother and she has started showing signs of a severe disorder that the doctors cannot identify. She is going to lose her job and our income will be severely decreased. We are barely making rent as it is. She is having very bad tremors to the point where she is not allowed to work or drive and I have to help her walk. She is also severely depressed and very scared because nobody understands what is happening to her. I don't know what to do or what is going to happen next. One of my sons is deaf in one ear and refuses to interact much with anyone - I am worried about him as well. =(

Comments

• SofRoch
    SofRoch Community member Posts: 22 Listener
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi klear6,
    Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry that you are finding things difficult at the moment. I have personal experience of mental health problems and anxiety as well so I understand some of what you're going through. You're not alone and hopefully you can meet some new people on here to share your experiences with.

Brightness