What are disabled people's experience of gaming?
Muscular Dystrophy UK’s Trailblazers are a network of over 700 young disabled people and their supporters, who campaign to remove societal barriers that prevent full inclusion.
We have campaigned on a number of issues such as university, high streets, driving and relationships.
Our newest investigation is on access to gaming and we want to hear from you. Gaming is an important past-time to many young people, but what about their disabled counterparts? Are there barriers that exist which limit or prevent young disabled people’s involvement in gaming? That is what Trailblazers plans to find out.
You can get involved in our research by filling in our 5-minute survey >> https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/trailblazersgaming
Or why not comment with some of your gaming experiences?
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 790 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 289 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 685 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments