Hi, my name is nmcmurdo — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is nmcmurdo

nmcmurdo
nmcmurdo Scope Member Posts: 8 Courageous
Hi My name is Neil,  I am aged 57 with Cerebral Palsy which affect my right side.  I have managed though life fairly well, until around 7 years ago when good old Arachnoiditis kicked in making my good leg very weak . Seemingly this was a result of using Myodil in an operation I had in the mid 1960s seemingly.  I am married with two grown up children, both at University.
Hello,  I am Neil, a 64 year old with Cerebral Palsy which affects my right sire.  This is hampered by arachnoiditis which mainly affects my left leg,
I worked in an accounts office od a newspaper publisher for 34 years but have not worked since being made redundant in 2011.  I have been involved with a number of projects (currently an ambassadore on Euans guide and a beach wheelchair project in Berwickshire), and ride with a disabled riding unit.

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @nmcmurdo,

Welcome to the community, I hope you find the useful. 
    You can get a good overview of the various discussions by heading over to our categories page.

Thanks,
    Alex
  • nmcmurdo
    nmcmurdo Scope Member Posts: 8 Courageous
    Thank you Alex.  Hopefully I will find thw website interesting and useful.
    Hello,  I am Neil, a 64 year old with Cerebral Palsy which affects my right sire.  This is hampered by arachnoiditis which mainly affects my left leg,
    I worked in an accounts office od a newspaper publisher for 34 years but have not worked since being made redundant in 2011.  I have been involved with a number of projects (currently an ambassadore on Euans guide and a beach wheelchair project in Berwickshire), and ride with a disabled riding unit.

Brightness