Hi, my name is hibby66! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is hibby66!

Options
hibby66
hibby66 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi.I am 50 years old &am looking to find any info on benefits(esp.PIP).I have got to the part of getting mine looked at again(a mandatory something or other)I  had already been awarded PIP at the enhanced rate.but still denied any mobility ? I have always been awarded  it when on DLA so am now going to appeal.I have the help of a local charity--'but the costs mount up &losing  the  mobility  element.I am gonna  struggle even more.My disabilities range from a Chiari malformation (needing 4 opps.3 being neurological) I suffered a stroke.infections & about 3 months in  
LL

1K8JNÑL.I have nystagmus.epilepCSXult)I have many other illnesses - causing me to suffer p.t.s.d.having just  been told I have fibromyalgia- seems all too much,yet understandable.I live with my 18 year old son who is a  great help.but having being offered an apprenticeship as a .  technition mechanic at V.W.BREEZE.as a parent I want him to put all his energies into his work&not have to worry about me.My medical was carried out by Atos & because I was having  an "O.k " day .(My mum came with me) I would not lie.&so answered any questions / tasks to h èof my abilities that day.I  think my interviewee I  was over exaggeriiating 

Comments

Brightness