Despite not having success with either method of dating, do I still want a long-term relationship? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Despite not having success with either method of dating, do I still want a long-term relationship?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 388 Courageous
I only can get to date from online dating but didn't lead to anything but back to start . I have taken a break multiple breaks. My mum will come with me when I date men and my mum will be with me while I have a date. My mum also comes with me when it comes to social events . I am being trying and lot to change things but hasn't much change at all when it comes to dating in real life i only seem to get very tall men to talk or approach me . I have zero attraction to any men that are very taller than me. I'm 4'11". I'm okay with shorter men or a bit shorter men. I know that men will not approach some attractive women and I only got glances at some men. I have tried online dating is only been successful of getting only first dates and that is about it and just ended and went right back to start. I know I got another stupid holiday that will also get in my way when it comes to dating. already feeling frustrated and losing faith in men . That some of my experience has been so far . 

Comments

• Splatmate24
    Options
    @/Gnu89 how this meant to help me . I'm not even gotten to relationship part . can't get there . i already know about relationship but i all i got are bad relationship
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,482 Scope online community team
    Options
    It does sounds very frustrating @Splatmate24, I know that you've been through a lot and tried many different things, so it must be very hard when things don't change. 

I'm not sure if I have any advice to give today, but I'll keep thinking. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Are you going anywhere nice on your holiday?
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Splatmate24
    Options
    @Rosie just same place Cyprus  and i don't really like holidays since  i can't get anything done  with dating and i don't like the sun at all . i got very sensitive skin but mum and my dad like holiday and prefer to take a airplane to get there . i prefer city breaks or city holiday .  my mum refuse to take me on airplane when comes dating . this what i don't like holiday is does happen a lot of times .  also my refuse to let me chose my own but i have to date men with a moderate learning disabilities men even if i don't want to but i got no choice . i found more then one charity for learning disabilities .

Brightness