PIP advice - fibromyalgia, chronic myofacial pain syndrome, osteoarthritis, endometriosis — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP advice - fibromyalgia, chronic myofacial pain syndrome, osteoarthritis, endometriosis

Options
iamuneek
iamuneek Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am a new member as of today. I suffer with fibromyalgia, chronic myofacial pain syndrome, osteoarthritis, endometriosis and chronic back pain. I'm looking for any kind of information that can me with P.I.P. Please. Thank you for any help/advice you can give 

Comments

• bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello@iamuneek welcome to the community. Scroll down to you hit the categories list because they have a benefit adviser you can ask all your questions to. There's also a Coffee Lounge where you can casually talk to people in the community. My name is Bam. I know you'll have a great time in this community
  • iamuneek
    iamuneek Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Bam

Thank you for your reply. I will go take a look at those areas 

kind regards
    iamuneek 
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There is a section on PIP in the 'Support and information' section of the Scope site.  Also sections on PIP on both the Disability Rights and CAB websites.  You can also phone the Scope Helpline.  PIP is awarded according to how your conditions affect your ability to do certain everyday tasks and to walk outdoors, not according to the conditions themselves.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.