How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

Dry and sunny here @Beaver79 but there's a cold breeze and it's supposed to rain tonight.

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

Oh yes, I'm currently having a warm chocolate brownie. 😋 Have you got any plans this weekend?

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing
    edited May 25

hi @Albus_scope looks like you've been having fun with the wild life. On other threads

Aww that's a good course @lou67 a great achievement.

@teigr Doesn't look to bad here washing defo going on today

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

Haha, no worries @66Mustang it's always good to get some fresh air. :)

I'm not sure if Jenson is up for being friends with a horse judging from that expression. 😁

And I'm a bit poorly today @SunflowerValley but I'm here all weekend, so you lovely lot can keep me occupied. 😄

@Sandy_123 it's certainly been an interesting couple of days haha.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    edited May 25

@Albus_Scope he is actually really fascinated by them for some reason!! He looks really scared there but it's impossible to just walk by the horses, he drags you towards them and you have to keep super tight hold of his lead as he'd probably run after them!!

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. Definitely. 😀 @Albus_Scope

• 66Mustang

I'm enjoying listening to lots of old aeroplanes flying over my house

I live near an airfield and they keep lots of historic planes there and it sounds like they are taking them all for a spin today

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing

Oh no @ albus_scope hope you pick up soon

• Albus_Scope

Thanks both. :)

It certainly beats the sound of builders @66Mustang wanna do swapsies? 😆

• 66Mustang

What's wrong today @Albus_Scope ??

Could you use it as an excuse to self-isolate from the builders??

• Albus_Scope

I've got a case of the lurgy, coupled with a trapped nerve in my neck, so it's not much fun today haha.
    Unfortunately the builders are everywhere, but they have said they should be finished by Tuesday, so I can have a proper rest up then. 😆

• 66Mustang

Oh that doesn't sound very comfortable at all 🙁

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

Finally finding a salon that welcomed me in yesterday.Previous one I went to changed hands and told me not to come back.This one,allows mtf crossdressers and transgender women in with open arms.Had my long hair trimmed and a couple permanent hair extensions put in.Also know LGBTQ pride month is next month

• 66Mustang

@HaileyDanielle

I can't understand the discrimination, even from a pure economics point of view

Women are charged more for haircuts than men and in a way they are basically refusing to accept somebody who, to put it bluntly, wants to pay more

I saw a unisex hair salon a few days ago and my Mum said she goes to one and they still charge more for a lady's haircut than a man, even if takes the same time. I asked what if someone asks for exactly the same cut but says they identify as male

No offence meant by any of this, I'm saying this as someone who has had issues with gender in the past and who considers themself part of the non-gender-typical community

• Albus_Scope

Really glad you found somewhere @HaileyDanielle that's brilliant. I bet you feel so much better after a trim?

I'll be making a few posts for Pride month next month, so keep your eyes out!

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Hi everyone from a dry day at last!

@Lou67 that's brilliant what your son and daughter are doing and what a good cause

@66Mustang it looks from the photo you have lovely walks

@Albus_Scope sorry to hear you have been unwell

@Ada 👋 have you got the new phone?

I'm having a washing clothes day and a quiet one as Mr is having a lot of pain where they operated. Maybe it's bruising as he was told to expect this recovering. I'm glad I got new super supportive pillows.

Have a good afternoon Scopicles 😊

• 66Mustang

Hi @Marydoll5

I hope you're good. Mr. Marydoll is lucky to have you looking after him!!!! Hopefully his pain doesn't last too long

Yes I love where we go for walks, we live in a town but we are really fortunate to have countryside like 10 mins away on foot🙂

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing
    edited May 25

Hey everyone I’m just off out a walk up to my mums al catch yous later.

@Albus_Scope
    I’m sorry you aren’t feeling good hope you feel better soon.

@66Mustang

Aww I love your photo it’s beautiful. Thank you yes we are still posting at the same time 😂

@Marydoll5
    Aww thank you, and I hope your partners pain eases soon take care.

❤️