Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3,178 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

I'm going to be observing my health issues . Preparing myself for filling in my pip review form .

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@66Mustang
    I’m in my room having a cuppa just waiting on my daughter coming to go out. It’s just the living room today then kitchen tomorrow then the hall Thursday. I don’t know if you remember me telling you about the stuff from the loft coming through and marking all my walls and ceilings it’s like a black dust settled everywhere so it’s going to take a couple off coats, and that’s with a really good paint to. Sorry I rambled on there lol

@Biblioklept
    Good morning that’s a shame the sunshine is away hopefully it’ll be back soon. I hope you manage to get to the doctors good luck.

@Strawberry1
    Morning lovely to see you posting as always I hope you have a lovely day whatever you decide to do.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,825 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Lou67

Yeah I remember that!! Did you find out what the "stuff" was? Hopefully it doesn't come back after the painting has been done 😮

• Strawberry1
    Options

Hi @Lou67 , please take care of yourself. I'm out of sorts with my IBD Today but it wasn't great yesterday either . I'm not planning to go anywhere today. I will just potter around the house . Lookingforward to watching The Sewing Bee tonight.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,825 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Strawberry1 hello Strawberry. I didn't know the Sewing Bee is back on. My Mum loves that 😊 I hope you have a nice day

• Strawberry1
    Options

Hi @66Mustang , Hope you have a reasonable day today 😊. Yes the sewing bee starts tonight. Glad your mum likes it too . It's very good.

• Strawberry1
    Options

Sending GIGANTIC BIG HUGS TO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. 🤗

• Lou67
    Options

@66Mustang
    The insulation in the loft had went into line dust soot type and came through cracks in different places they eventually did their job right after 3 years and took all the insulation out dusted and wiped down the loft then laid new insulation. So hopefully that’ll be it this time 🤞🏾

@Strawberry1
    I hope things settle down for you and you enjoy the Sewing Bee tonight.

❤️

• Strawberry1
    Options

Thank you 😊 @Lou67 . You take care too and be kind to yourself too. Hope your day is kind to you too .

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,302 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning everyone great news @Marydoll5

Be nice when done @Lou67

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,179 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Enjoy the Sewing Bee @Strawberry1 (and @66Mustang's mum)! I'd normally be watching but I'm not in tonight, will have to watch it on catch up tomorrow

Hope it goes well with the doctors @Biblioklept!

Great news about your partner @Marydoll5! Bet they'll be so glad to be back home with you 😊

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Lou67
    Options

@Sandy_123

Yes it’ll be worth it, I hope your good are you up to anything today.

@Beaver79

Hi yes I can’t wait till it’s all finished it’s just getting painted white but it’ll be lovely and fresh.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,302 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Ive got a phone call with the chest number nurse between 1 and 3 she's booked me in. Then just doing house work @Lou67

• Strawberry1
    Options

Thank you @Rosie_Scope . Hope you catch up with the programme soon . @Sandy_123 , good luck with your appointment.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Pigeons are totally food motivated @Biblioklept and there's one pigeon we've called Brokenbeak (because he's missing part of his top beak) who doesnt seem to be able to feed any other way, so he's often the first up to say hello in the mornings. So the other pigeons seem him on my hand and realise I'm not a threat. :)

We also had a local robin (Shouty Ron) visit last night. He came into the dining room, bold as brass. 😄

I hope the docs appointment goes well, shame it's so late in the day!

@66Mustang I can empathise there, I've found NB to be such a broad term, often the only thing you'll have in common with the people is the same tag. But it's worth exploring groups more, you'll find people you can relate too soon enough. 😊

I'm sure I'll be forced into watching the Sewing Bee tonight, as unlike another team mate, I wont be out celebrating a birthday tonight. 😉

I won't tag everyone again, or the post will be far too long. 😅

Albus (he/him)

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Strawberry1
    Options

Am I right in thinking Scope offers lots of different services?

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 11,128 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

good afternoon everyone how is everyone doing today?

Scope dose offer lots of different services @Strawberry1 I will let someone else go in more detail as I don't have time right now.

• Strawberry1
    Options

Thank you @durhamjaide2001 . I appreciate the feedback.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,179 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi @Strawberry1, Scope do have some services, it depends what you're after! There's a few listed here on the website, but it includes Employment Services, Family services, help with energy bills and the helpline to name just a few 😊 are you looking for anything in particular?

Rosie (she/her)

• Strawberry1
    Options

Thank you for the information @Rosie_Scope , I appreciate your help. Nothing in particular yet . I am worrying I suppose but it's OK. I will be OK. I will have a look . Thanks once again. Your a true star 🌟.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.