How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

Oh blimey, the day got away with me and I hadn't even said hi. Hello folks, I hope everyone's doing ok on this slightly soggy day.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Beaver79
    Hopefully it’ll be dry tomorrow for going out.

@Albus_Scope
    Hiya I hope your feeling a bit better.

❤️

• Albus_Scope

Thanks @Lou67 still not great, but I'm alive and able to work, so I'm happy to be back. Hope you had a fab bank holiday weekend :)

• Lou67

@Albus_Scope

Hopefully you’ll feel better in a day or 2.
    Yes I had a nice weekend, my son and daughter did really well in the marathon 😊

• Albus_Scope

Glad they did well @Lou67 I was cheering them on from bed. 😆

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with the old noggin today @WebWaves I can empathise. But please be gentle with yourself.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi everyone, too many to tag 😊 I'm off to go for a drive to the shop now, I hope you are all having a nice day and don't misbehave too much while I'm gone 😜

• Albus_Scope

Thanks @Ada it's been a very boring couple of days haha./ Good to see you back on the community though. 😁

• Lou67

@WebWaves
    Hi I’m sorry your struggling today I hope things ease for you, look after yourself.

@66mustang
    Enjoy your drive out.

@Ada
    Sorry your struggling I hope you feel better soon.
    They have actually been good after the marathon they were back at the gym yesterday.
    It wouldn’t be me 😂

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing
    edited May 28

hi @Webwaves sorry your feeling down today you have us to talk to and hopefully you feel better

Hope your hand eases off later @ada

kiddies gone now so a coffee and some peace

• Lou67

@Sandy_123

Enjoy your well deserved coffee break.
    That’s my hall finished it’s looking so fresh. My bedroom and toilet will have to wait for a wee while till I get them done.
    I’m waiting on a quote to get my couch and chair cleaned.

❤️

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

Bad news, my cat Bruce sadly passed away

Vets said he was too sick

I'm. Devastated

• Albus_Scope

Oh @Amberpearl I'm so so sorry, I know nothing I can say can change how you're currently feeling, but I just want you to know we're all here if you need us. You gave the little guy all the love he could've ever wanted.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator
    edited May 28

Oh @Amberpearl, I'm so sorry to hear about Bruce. He sounds like he was a really special cat and I bet he had the best life with you. Sending you lots of love ❤️

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

@Amberpearl I am so sorry about Bruce going over the rainbow bridge. I know how much you loved him and he knew it too

@Ada hope the pain eases up in your wrist. I'm so glad you are back on here

@Lou67 I'm having decorating envy! It must be lovely to have everything freshened up.

@WebWaves it's a struggle and especially on a rotten day to open the blinds to the outside. Please be kind to yourself

@Teigr I have the wheels on the bus in my head now 😂

I've been to the dump again. The size of cardboard box the fascinator came in was ginormous

• Lou67

@Marydoll5

Oh my hat box 2 years ago for my daughters wedding was big to. I hope you and your partner are doing well today.
    Aw my house had got covered in black soot type dust from the loft it took 3 years for the housing association to get the job done right so this is me just getting it painted but my bedroom and toilet will need to wait a wee while 🤦‍♀️ but I’m actually chuffed the now with the ones that got painted so far.

❤️

• Rosie_Scope

I'll be back on Thursday @Ada 😊

• Albus_Scope

And I'll be back tomorrow. 😁

• Rosie_Scope

I'll just be having a restful day @Ada, nothing very exciting!

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Good Evening One and Aĺl I do hope you are all OK. I'm sorry for not being round for a while, but work has been keeping me very busy, and health wise things continue to deteriorate and basic things like ironing, washing up and do on are a struggle. At the moment everything and I mean everything hurts. My concentration is shot to pieces and I can't focus. Apart from that everything is fine and dandy.

Also, some simple things are really beginning to 'bug' me.. For instance, I was sitting in the study when a delivery man knocked at the door but by the time I got up, let alone got to the door he had gone. It is not the first time as it always happens. Is it too much to ask for that give us some time. I know they have a tight time frame, but is it too much to hope thst they give us a little time...… That's it, I'll stop complaining now.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

@Ada we are doing well. He is in a lot of pain but I suppose when you think of everything the surgeon did its not surprising. I'm resting when he goes for a nap.

Hope your wrist eases up. Would one of those support devices help? x