Hi, my name is rezwana! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is rezwana!

rezwana
rezwana Community member Posts: 2 Listener
afternoon
I am so excited to join scope ,and introduce myself.
for the last 3 years i have trained in USA in a cutting edge neuroscience based near movement for children with special needs.
NEUROMOVEMENT Anat banal method (ABM) helps the brain of a child with specials needs,whether it be physical CP ,brain injury ,or cognitive autism,ADHD ,developmental delay
to reshape and organise itself ,making new brain connections ,configuration ,that allow your child to learn physically,cognitively ,emotionally in a way they were unable to do before .
they find a way to move beyond their limitations ,making the impossible possible.
 I trained in this method to help my own son who was born with mild CP but global developmental delay.
i found no answers ,and help ,then i came across this method, & my son started in move and learn cognitively in ways he could not  do  before .
my website is 
www.brainbodyconnection.co.uk
i hope to introduce this amazing work.
I am based in the north of England ,west coast of the lake district,cumbria
Rezwana xxx

Comments

• GeoffBosworth195661
    GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Hi @Rezwana welcome it is good news with positive vibes of progress and especially with your young son. I had to undergo a few years ago going through a rare condition and no answers could be given. But like you say do something about it and did, We have so many unknown conditions that until you have some one or have a condition that cant be answered you realise with all the technology we have we seem to go further back. You should be praised with this wonderful message that even yourself are making progress with the CP. There are many mountains to conquer in the medical world, but we have just keep moving to get closer to the peak. Good luck for the future Rezwana may you be blessed of your valued work.  

Brightness