Hi, my name is adriank! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is adriank!

adriank
adriank Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hello im adrian

Comments

• adriank
    Joined the community to look for answers about benefits and my life thankyou for reading.
  • iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Hi @adriank, welcome to the community. What type of advice you are really looking for in terms of benefits and life. 
    Please share with us more details. 
    Scope has good benefit advice supporting people who face current rejections of ESA, PIP claims. 
    What type of support do you need for your current life situation? 
    Please share. 
    In the meantime please read some interesting ongoing discussion or share with us your hobbies, interest in coffee lounge. 

Wishing you sunny weekend. 

Iza 
  • bendigedig
    bendigedig Community member Posts: 254 Pioneering
  • adriank
  • adriank
    edited April 2017

iza said:

Hi @adriank, welcome to the community. What type of advice you are really looking for in terms of benefits and life. 
    Please share with us more details. 
    Scope has good benefit advice supporting people who face current rejections of ESA, PIP claims. 
    What type of support do you need for your current life situation? 
    Please share. 
    In the meantime please read some interesting ongoing discussion or share with us your hobbies, interest in coffee lounge. 

Wishing you sunny weekend. 

Iza 

Hi iza, I am looking at doing a pip claim after being in esa support group and getting advice that I was never told that pip maybe an option, and also information regarding my ongoing health assesments re depression and my anxiety disorder.
    I intend on calling scope regarding support for the pip claim, However any advice would be warmly recived.
    And thankyou.
    Adrian 

• iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Hi @adriank
    I think if you will speak directly to @BenefitsTrainingCo is the best option before you move any sudden changes in claiming another benefit than you are on at the moment. 
    Once you are on one with mostly you are happy for you should stay with it. 
    Many people who do new claims are receiving straight away rejection no matter how strong is they medical condition they suffer from and are forced to do mandatory reconsideration and appeal to Tribunals. 
    As long as I consider once you will make new claim you will have new medical assessment and this time you can be scored less than previously so keep this in mind. 

@BenefitsTrainingCo can you advice @adraink more here please. Thanks 

Brightness