Hi, my name is VANGOUGH! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is VANGOUGH!

Options
VANGOUGH
VANGOUGH CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 31 Courageous
BEEN ON HERE BEFORE BUT THOUGHT I WOULD REJOIN

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Options
  • htlcy
    htlcy Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome back @VANGOUGH! Glad you've rejoined us. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome back @VANGOUGH do you want to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • VANGOUGH
    Options
     I HAVE MULTIPLE DISABILITIES WHICH GIVES ME THE ABILITY TO KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE & I FIND OUT MORE AQBOUT THE BIGGER PICTURE OUT THERE HOWEVER I HAVE MIXERD CP AS A PART OF THE DERFECITS

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    VANGOUGH said:
     I HAVE MULTIPLE DISABILITIES WHICH GIVES ME THE ABILITY TO KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE & I FIND OUT MORE AQBOUT THE BIGGER PICTURE OUT THERE HOWEVER I HAVE MIXERD CP AS A PART OF THE DERFECITS

Hello and thanks for coming back to the community, it's been a while.

How are you managing with your conditions? I'm glad you are able to meet a lot of people, that must be nice.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • VANGOUGH
    Options
    STRICT ISOLATION AS WE CAN NOT HASVE FEVERS & STILL USING MASKS NHS HAVE NOT MADE IT ANY EASIER WITH STOPPING PHARMACISTS FROM REORDERING MEDS GOT TO GO TO DOCS TO DROP REPEAT OFF & THEN GO TO PICK IT UP IF IT GETS THERE OUR FOOD ORDERS ARE ON PHONE A BUTCHER DELIVERS & A FRUIT STALL DOES THE SAME SAINSBURYS HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @VANGOUGH

Thanks for replying and for explaining a bit more about what you are going through, you appear to have had quite a few challenges but I'm glad that the supermarket has been very good with you.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness