Looking for feedback on Liverpool sensory hair salon - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for feedback on Liverpool sensory hair salon

Options
2»

Comments

• ClaireOT
    ClaireOT Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hi Nicky

Out of interest, how is the sensory hair salon progressing? 

Claire 
  • nicky43
    nicky43 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    Hi Clare
    Im having trouble finding premises to be honest Hun. The place in Orrel Park doesn't seem to be happening. The letting agent isnt replying to my calls, very frustrating. As soon as I get sorted I'll post on this thread to let you know. 
    Thanks for asking Clare
  • nicky43
    Options
    Hi all! I have great news!! I have finally found a suitable premises to open Sensory Bilss Hair and Beauty. We will be on Derby Road Liverpool 20, the old irish club.
    Ill be open for christmas and will post an open day date for anyone interested in calling in. I have a facebook page called Sensory Bliss Hair and Beauty so please like it for regular updates. I have had nearly two thousand messages from the Liverpool Echo facebook page too so have a read of the feedback. Please post any suggestions you may have. 

Thanks for reading
    Nicky
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @nicky43
    That is great news! Can you email us on community@scope.org.uk as Id love to do a guest post with you when the shop is up and running!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • nicky43
    Options
    Hi Sam, that would be amazing. Thanks so much and ill email you now!

• Blue Frog
    Blue Frog Community member Posts: 358 Pioneering
    Options
    Yay so glad it's all happening x
  • nicky43
    Options
    Hi again all! My Salon has been open for 5 months now and It is very successful so far! The location has changed again unfortunately due to some problems. So we are Sensory Bliss on Warbreck Moor Liverpool 9. We are on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. By next year hopefully we will progress to a training center for young adults with SEN. Please look us up  and let me know you saw this post! ?

Nicky ?

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.