Review on Trustpilot. New site

Comments

• vikki66
    vikki66 Community member Posts: 866 Empowering

That’s made me smile about never being out of the flow, happy to hear you say that. Lots of people have the money, but no eye, or ear, or flow. Keep the faith in yourself, and hopefully some money will come from somewhere at some point.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,576 Championing

I decided not to leave a review but enjoyed reading them I noticed one of the negative reviews was deleted 😔

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,466 Championing

Yes @Sandy_123 - I noticed it was conspicuous by it's absence this morning!!

• Sandy_123

Lol @chiarieds I love the way you word things. Mysterious to say the least

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 613 Pioneering

Some love a reaction. It seems Cat is just that, the milk must have been sour!

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,397 Online Community Team

It was very strange indeed. But a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave a review, with any rating. It's all good feedback for us. 😊

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,079 Championing
    edited September 20

I've not read any reviews yet 😶

I'd like to think there's always a way back for someone and that the door should be left ajar.. Who doesn't feel better after offloading?

Taking it down suggests a level of maturity to me but as Albus alludes to, all publicity is good publicity.

• Luchia
    Luchia Community member Posts: 523 Empowering
  • Luchia
    Luchia Community member Posts: 523 Empowering

You owe me cookies!
    I have you a personal cameo in my 5* review 🍪

• Albus_Scope

Well I'm honoured! Thanks. 😊

Though I do need to say to everyone not to start name calling people for voicing their opinions.

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,079 Championing
    edited September 20

My thoughts exactly, Albus.

We're all allowed to have bad days, to say things we later regret saying and to change our minds.

Cantilip isn't likely to feel good about any of this or feel good about being an older disabled person so I'd like to see a bit more compassion and forgiveness here 🙏 it's what separates Scope from the rest of the vipers out there!

• Albus_Scope

Exactly @WhatThe we all have our own struggles we don't talk about and it's a very stressful time for many right now. So it's best to treat everyone with some respect. 😊

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 613 Pioneering

"So it's best to treat everyone with some respect."

That goes both ways!

• Albus_Scope

"Treat others as you yourself wish to be treated." The world would be a much nicer place if everyone thought like that. 😁

• judie
    judie Community member Posts: 104 Empowering

Welcome back Poppy, hope your cat forgives you eventually, about a month I usually find with mine! 😆

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 547 Pioneering

what a thing to say using different names haha i do it with dawnie when she uses my full name i ask if its spelt micheal or michael welcome back from ae and ea

• Nightcity
    Nightcity Community member Posts: 1,172 Trailblazing

I've left a review now.

• Sandy_123

Welcome back poppy looks like you had a great time. I agree fully with you, especially when they reinvent themselves, different illnesses, life's and now genders.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 60,312 Championing

@judie Thank you. Alfie hasn't settled yet and spent a couple of hours last night just meowing deeply lol. Kept me awake in the process. He's just like a baby 😂

@michael57 haha, many people here do it all the time. It doesn't usually take long to work out those with multiple usernames or those that leave and return with a different name. Thank you also.

@Sandy_123 Thank you. We had a wonderful time and could have stayed longer 😂though I did miss my family and Alfie my cat so it was lovely to come home to see them all.

Yup, it baffles me why people do it all the time. I have enough to do keeping up with my one username.

This discussion has been closed.