Hi, my name is 641279! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is 641279!

Options
641279 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone.suffering today wirh osteoarthritis not slept a wink all night.been very depressed lately.
Wax turned down about 3 years ago at a pips assessment was made to feel like a criminal.
On leaving I turned round and saw the interview woman punch the air and say to a colleague yes another one bites the dust. Wether she was implying to me I do not know.I struggle every due to go into hospital on the 28th may to have screws taken out of my foot after 3 years of being in pain the consulrant admitted they were to big.
Bad experience at pips I'm scared to apply again. 

Comments

• Jgeek
    Jgeek Community member Posts: 66 Connected
    Options
    Hey!  welcome to our community, its a really good way to share thing, get advice  & feel part of something. I'm really sorry you're feeling down, life's tough sometimes and others seem to have an easy ride, try and break down issues and solve them one by one. The systems are harsh I've been made to feel money-grabbing but they need to ensure they give money to right people, Keep pushing and they'll know you're genuine, yes they are relieved to save money but no good person would deny someone in need. Good luck, keep talking and stay positive

Brightness