Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is wanda36!

Options
wanda36
wanda36 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited December 2022 in Start here and say hello!
Hi I’m looking for a bit of advice I’m reading and getting told a lot of different things about this I get esa I also get the disability premium and housing benefit I’ve been told that i will be put over to uc either 2023 or 2024 because I get housing benefit but I’ve read that It won’t be until 2028 which one is the truth I have autism and it’s making me anxious and I’ve had a few meltdowns over it 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.