Feeling a little sad - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling a little sad

Options

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They say to present ur worst day?,is that right 
    No, that’s benefit fraud. 
  • punchnJudy64
    punchnJudy64 Community member Posts: 233 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes it’s today after work, I’m usually so tired I struggle to make conversation. I should have probably stayed home but I need the money x
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    Bg824 . Oh ok thanks. I’ve no idea what to do other than just answer the questions honestly. I have good days and bad days so I’ll just tell them that. Thank you 
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    Teddybear, I’m the same.  I couldn’t walk them yesterday because my spondilosis flared in my neck causing migraines so I felt awful but the do have a good life really x
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    It was someone at uc that said to present my worst day. He could have got me in trouble, I’ll have to tell him
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    I’ve worked all my life so all this is new to me. I feel so bad 
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    Just to say, I had the call. The guy was very nice. I told him I thought I’d had to say my worst day etc, but now knew that wasn’t right. I was very stressed before he rang with having addissons it meant I had to inject because I don’t have the hormones to help with stress. I told the truth to every question he asked. I did say I wanted to work it was just I couldn’t do 40 hrs. He said not to worry and I’d get a letter in around two weeks time .   I get stressed quite easily since I left him but I got through it , then fell asleep lol.  It wasn’t as bad as I thought. Just like talking to my doctor. So thank you for the support.
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    Yeah glad it’s over. Thank you. Don’t think I’d worry another time. :). I worry about everything and stress so much . My mum is the same ,
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good Morning @punchnJudy64 so sorry i missed you yesterday but i am really happy you got through it and you didn't think it as bad. Fingers crossed for you, hope your pain is not to bad today darling. x
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yay! @punchnJudy64 You got through it! :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    Thank you Hannah and SueHeath.  I told him it’s not money it’s them not pushing me into 40th that my body won’t do. I’m hoping they just leave me to do the hours I’m doing because they are killing me off lol. Anyway time will tell. I’m  not looking for a free ride, just a bit of help is all. Hope u are both well. Beautiful day here. Warm and sunny my x
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    Keeping everything crossed for you! :) Glad you got some sun! It's quite dark where I am and I have my throw wrapped around my legs  :D
    Hannah - She / Her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • punchnJudy64
    Options
    Really lovely here but forecast to get cold later
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    Not jealous at all! haha
    Hannah - She / Her

• punchnJudy64
    Options
    star starting to feel colder. I love the snow and the frost , not so keen on hot weather, due to one of my conditions, so this is all perfect working weather for me.  It will get warmer very soon. March is usually a nice month x
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    I always feel March is like an October, just without the pretty colours.

I love the snow too, it's so pretty and it's usually very bright after it's snowed which is lovely :)
    Hannah - She / Her

• punchnJudy64
    Options
    Magical isn’t it. And frost too. I take the dogs out around 5am and it’s like everywhere is twinkling.  It’s feeling colder now. I’ve had to put the heating on . Sky is still blue though. I’ve been wishing for snow x
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi ya, if your still online, hope your rested after work and i truely under stand with not being able to do extra hours etc, it doesn't get any easier with some of our problems. My body doesn't miss work but my brain does.
    Weather was lovely here this morning, nice bit of warm from the sun and a calm feel to the morning. Have a good evening, take care. 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    I've been wishing for it to snow too! 
    Hannah - She / Her

• punchnJudy64
    Options
    SueHeath,yep still online. Just been cooking chicken for the dogs.  Ones a bit off her food. I’ve been resting, can’t do much else really.  I’ve also been doing my house. When I bought it, it was boarderline derelict. I was so desperate though and couldn’t afford to rent. It’s come on loads with help from friends and a very tight budget. 
    Wish I didn’t have osteoarthritis and spondylitis, addissons and possibly around 20 yrs before I’ll need a new kidney. Would be heaven to retire.  
     But good comes with bad. I have a nice little home now, adult children I adore, still have my mum and my lovely dogs . So I count my blessings really. I didn’t tell the man from dwp how bad it can be incase I got into trouble. X

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.