PIP telephone assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP telephone assessment

Moana
Moana Community member Posts: 52 Connected
Hello I am looking for some advice please I have my PIP telephone assessment on Thursday and I am so worried about it. This is my first claim and I don’t know what they are going to ask me. I am autistic which was diagnosed in April and I also have Asthma OCD Anxiety Depression Panic Attacks. I said in the form that I am no good on the telephone and since I got my appointment letter through I haven’t been able to sleep or think of anything else. I am also scared cos I live with my parents but they don’t know about my diagnosis and I really don’t want to have letters sent to my home in case my parents open them but don’t know if I can only have online contact with DWP? 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.