How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Beaver79
    Dont blame you for being upset glad it’s done now and hope your feeling ok. 

@Biblioklept
    Hi sorry to read your feeling overwhelmed I hope you feel better soon. 
    Yes just me and my mum going away, so it’ll just be a relaxing holiday taking it easy.  

❤️
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    @Beaver79 Grab a cuppa and put those feet up! <3 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Hi  @ada how you doing 
    Going chilly again brrr
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    We're home.
  • Sandy_123
    Bet your glad @Teigr
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,245 Championing
    Oh good I'm glad @Beaver79 have you got a photograph of her l. I bet she looked cute 
  • Teigr
    I am @Sandy_123,sitting down with a large G+T to recover from my ordeal.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Thank you @Zimba!! I've been trying to be kinder to myself lately and it does help. I can't help feeling guilty for it sometimes though.

've seen a few of your posts about and have loved reading them so I hope you stick around <3 
  • Biblioklept
    When do you get the results @Beaver79?  Sorry if you already said and I missed it

That'll be so nice @lou67! Do you see your mum a lot? 

I went out for another little walk today, just around the block but it was really peaceful, plus my new coat arrived!! It's way too big, the downside to ordering online, but it kind of felt like I was hiding so I liked it. Even though it probably actually made so much attention on me :D:D I also got really hot, I think from not being used to wearing one maybe. 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Beaver79 I'm going for a Nissan Qashqai. My rollator folds wheels to handles so the boot is big enough to hold it without folding back seats down.

@Hannah_Scope hopefully the car will be here 1st June

@Zimba enjoy your Northern Soul night

@Biblioklept tonight's pizza was chorizo onion and green pepper. I but flatbreads and brush them with Tesco pizza sauce then sprinkle on grated mozzarella and add toppings then spray with garlic oil.  Pop in oven at 200 for around 5mins. Easy peas lol

• Sandy_123
    Hope you recover soon @ada
    That's great that your doing your walks @Biblioklept
    Your pizza sounds good @Marydoll5
    I don't blame you @teigr
  • Lou67
    edited March 8

@Ada
    Hi I’m sorry your not feeling good and on antibiotics again I hope they kick in soon. 

@Teigr
    Enjoy your G&T and hope that’s you relaxing for the rest off the night.

@Biblioklept
    Hi that’s great you got out another walk, it’s great for clearing your head. 
    Awk that’s a pity your coats to big but at least it’ll be cosy 😊
    Before my operation I saw my mum at least twice a week but it’s been about once a week just now, we talk on the phone most days.

@Beaver79
    Hi I’m pleased you have been taking it easy after your carryon at the hospital today. 

❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Ada sorry you are poorly with a chest infection. I hope the antibiotics work quickly for you
  • Biblioklept
    Hope you feel better soon @Ada, chest infections are nasty!!

Ooooooh @Marydoll5, that sounds good! I love pepper on a pizza. Do you use chorizo slices? I never thought of using flatbreads, it sounds easy enough that maybe it's something I could try and make one day. Do the peppers go soft in the 5 minutes? 
  • Teigr
    edited March 8
    Hello @Ada.

I hope you're feeling better soon.
  • Biblioklept
    Enjoy your G&T @teigr! and fingers crossed @Beaver79, I hope everything is clear and fine <3
  • Teigr
    Yes,I'm done for tonight @Lou67.

I love a big,baggy coat @Biblioklept,the last one I bought makes me look like Uncle Fester.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,456 Championing
    Hi @Biblioklept - I do so hope you're feeling a tad better today. I'm not quite sure what was in my lovely grey basket of flowers - a pink potamum, some white flowers (haven't got a clue), some ivy & a fern.
    Unfortunately we didn't go out for a meal today as my son's wife woke up feeling sick. She hoped she might feel better soon, or wanted my son & I to go out for a meal instead. We decided to put it off until Thursday next week (3rd time lucky, hopefully), when they've both next got a day off work.
    Hope you're also doing that bit better @66Mustang - & all credit to you with your dog walks (& everything else)
    Hope you get your problems confirmed soon @Beaver79 - & sorry you had such a stressful time today.
    Also hoping you enjoyed your Northern Soul night @Zimba, & your grandson's birthday @Lou67 - I'm going on holiday with my son & his wife the week before you; not Tenerife unfortunately, but we all enjoy each other's company wherever we are, tho some decent weather would also be nice!
    Oh, a lovely new car to look forward to @Marydoll5 - that's a positive :)

• Lou67
    edited March 8

@chiarieds
    Aww thanks he had a great day. My youngest granddaughter Lottie will be 1 on Sunday but she’s having a birthday party tomorrow. I can’t believe how fast this past year has went since she was born.
    That’s lovely yous are waiting till your daughter in law is feeling better so yous can all go out for a meal together.
    Oh that’s nice yous are all going away together on holiday, I think a break away anywhere is lovely just a change of scenery and a relaxed pace is great for the soul.
    I hope you enjoy Sunday whatever you do  ❤️
  • Teigr
    Good night @Beaver79 and anyone else who's still about.