Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Night @Beaver79 and @Teigr I'm off too
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    edited March 8
    Haha @Teigr that made me laugh!! I’m probably more like Cousin It, hiding with my hair in front of my face 🤣

The flowers sound beautiful @chiarieds!! I’m sorry you didn’t get to go for your meal again, I hope your daughter in law is feeling better soon! 3rd time’s a charm or whatever the saying is, hopefully it will all work out for next Thursday ❤️ Do you know what type of restaurant you’re heading to? 
    How long will you all be away on holiday? Sounds exciting!! 
    Night night everyone, hope sleep comes easy for you all and tomorrow is a great day 💕 x
  • Lou67

@Biblioklept
    Goodnight sleep well ❤️
  • Biblioklept
    edited March 9
    Morning ☀️ 
    I’ve already been on a little walk this morning!! The sun is so bright today, it’s freeeeezing but so sunny! 
    I did have a bit of an embarrassing moment, someone said morning to me and I didn’t know what to say back and I wasn’t expecting it and stumbled over my words and ended up saying “morning hi hello I mean morning” and they kept walking and didn’t say anything which was good but I feel like a bit of an idiot!! I wish I could just me normal and just reply “morning” and not get flustered but I wasn’t expecting it! 
    I’m trying to forget it and not let it put me off carrying on but I keep cringing remembering it 🙈
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @Beaver79
    @Biblioklept they probably didn't notice, some people say it but don't wait for a reply, some just nod back n smile. Your doing well on your walks 
  • Biblioklept
    Good morning @Beaver79! <3

Thanks @Sandy_123, I know you're right!! I'll still replay it in my head for days but realistically they probably didn't even give me a second thought :D 

I notice that even when I can't be bothered, going for the walk anyway really changes my like motivation and mind for the day. It really isn't easy at all and I get some very unpleasant side effects from it but mentally I think it's been good for me! 

Did you sleep okay last night? 
  • Sandy_123
    I did yes, I can sleep for England me. Walking is good for you. Be nice when it warms up
  • Biblioklept
    I prefer being cold to hot but it would be nicer to be a little less frozen!! 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    Good Morning everyone! :) We feeling well today? 

@Marydoll5 Just in time for the summer! :) 

@Biblioklept I also prefer being colder. I always say I was an arctic penguin in another life :D
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a lovely day. It’s dull and raining lightly.
    Ive got a birthday party later in the afternoon for my granddaughter.

@Beaver79
    I hope you slept well after your day yesterday.

@Biblioklept
    Thats great you got out another walk and as Sandy sd the person probably didn’t notice you getting flustered. I hope it doesn’t stop you going out again. 

@Sandy_123
    Hi are you going out today with your friend. Or did you get out yesterday I can’t remember if you did.

@Hannah_Scope
    Hi I hope your well.

❤️
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Good morning I hope you managed some sleep and are feeling better today.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Happy birthday to your grandaughter @Lou67 no I didn't get to go as her cat needed the vets. Maybe Monday. 

• Hannah_Alumni
    Doing well thank you @Lou67 How are you? Hope you have a lovely time at the party! 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh yes i remember now about your friends cat I hope it’s doing ok.
    Its Lotties first birthday tomorrow but they are having her party today. Can you believe she’s going to be 1 already 🤷‍♀️

❤️
  • Lou67

@Hannah_Scope
    Im glad your doing well I hope you have a lovely day on the community.
     I’m doing better I’m getting a better sleep now I don’t have the machine on it used to beep on and off all night.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Grown up quick @Lou67 I remember her being born 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Yes I feel it’s flown in she’s just about ready to walk she stands in her own and then decided to sit back down lol 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 9
    Aww she will get there soon, think they are cute at that age
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Ooo that's good! A good night's sleep can make all the difference <3