How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    Morning all.

Dry and dull here at the mo,I think we're supposed to have rain at 2 o'clock.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Good morning coffee lounge partakers. 
    The band at the northern soul night was really good, I had a few sensory issues, I was sat between two people who were talking between themselves. I offered for them to sit together because it was really bothering me and they both said nooo it’s okay ( I  know they were just being kind but I so wanted to move) so eventually I just moved and sat on the opposite side of the table and that’s when I started to enjoy my evening, sat alone without chatter in my face.  I treated myself to a rum with lots of ice and an apple and raspberry J20 which I mixed together. Just wanted to say my sound machine is helping with my sleep it’s a mix of fan noises and white noise I went with the fan noise that sounds like the fan I use in the summer, pillow spray and also pulse point Jasmine,Sandalwood and Lavender seems to be helping. 
  • Zimba
    Hope you all have a better day and for some that are poorly I hope you feel better soon.  I will be going out to do a bit of shopping which is not my favourite thing to do, I walk into a shop and see nothing sometimes then walk back out 😁 I annoy myself sometimes. 

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    @Zimba glad you had a good time last night, how was your brothers moves, has he still got it.
    Glad the sprays and machine are working.
    Pick yourself a treat up at the shops
  • Zimba
    @Sandy_123
    Can report he’s still got a little something going on😁 one thing about northern soul it’s a solitary dance which is what I like , I always feel awkward when you dance in pairs or groups, the only time I don’t is when I use to do ballroom and Latin where you need a partner 😁I’ll tolerate it then but only just 😁. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Oh ballroom and Latin get you @Zimba
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,456 Championing
    edited March 9
    Cold & raining here (just for a change).
    We're hoping to go to an Italian restaurant as we all love Italian food @Biblioklept - & yes, my son said 3rd time's the charm too :) Well done for another walk & good it was sunny :)
    Happy First Birthday to Lottie on Sunday, & enjoy her party today @Lou67
    Pleased to hear you managed to enjoy your evening out @Zimba
    Hoping everyone has a good, restful weekend

• Zimba
    @Sandy_123

ha ha ha I was a mover and a shaker back in the day… memories 😁 are all that’s left. 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    @zimba Glad you had a good time in the end! <3 Haha did you tell your brother he still had a little something going on? I know If I said that to my brother, he'd then dance bad on purpose :D

ooo @chiarieds love an Italian restaurant!
  • Zimba
    @chiarieds
     Can’t beat Italian food I hope you have a lovely time.  

• chiarieds
    Thank you @Zimba - I'm sure we will :)
  • Zimba
    @Hannah_Scope
     Yes I did and funny thing is we both said it at the same time to each other 😂 still competitive Sibling rivalry going on even at our age ha ha ha😁
  • Hannah_Alumni
    edited March 9
    Haha! :D Oh I can imagine family gatherings in your house. My brother and I still have the sibling rivalry thing going on too. We are always asked when we will grow up 😂
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Zimba
    Hi I’m glad you had a good night once you moved seats. It made me laugh thinking off you and your brother me and my siblings are all the same lol 
    I hope you manage to get your shopping ok.

@chiarieds
    Thank you I hope you have a lovely day.

@Beaver79
    Glad you had a good sleep, it definitely tires you out going to the hospital then you getting messed about on top off that I hope you have a nice day.

❤️
  • Queen_K
    Queen_K Community member Posts: 232 Empowering
    Sunny but Cold.
    I got loads of things to do today 
  • Lou67
    edited March 9

Oh I just got a notification from scope wishing me well on my 4th year anniversary on here.
    I really can’t believe it’s been 4 years, thanks to all off you who make it a pleasure to be part off this great community.
    I truly feel yous are my friends. 😘❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    4th anniversary @Lou67?

I wish I'd known,I could've made a cake.
  • Lou67

@Beaver79 & @Teigr
    Thanks and cake would’ve been so nice Teigr thanks for the thought anyway lol 

❤️
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Happy 4 year Anniversary @Lou67 <3
  • chiarieds
    Happy 4th year of being on the community @Lou67 - & great to have you here <3