How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Thanks I hope you fall back asleep soon to, this is no fun been awake at this time 🤦‍♀️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    No it's no fun but I at least I had an early night 
  • Lou67

Oh I didn’t fall asleep till about 1.30, I’m away to try again. Catch you later Sandy. 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Morning all.

I hope @Lou67 and @Sandy_123 managed to get back to sleep.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Good morning everyone, we have lovely rain here again just for a change.

@Sandy_123  I hope the meds started kicking in for your feet and you got some sleep.
    @Lou67  I hope you slept well in the end 🤞🏻
    @Ada  I really hope you had some sleep, it can’t be very comfortable for you sleeping on a small sofa, hope you can get some help with this. 
    @Teigr Morning, hope you have a good day, your posts always sound busy 🙂.

Have a peaceful/restful and less painful day for those of us struggling today.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone

Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while, I hope you all behaved

Have a great day everyone :smiley:
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks @Beaver79, I hope you have a nice day today :blush:
  • Teigr
    I don't know if I'll be very busy today @Zimba,the weather's awful so gardening's off the menu.

I do have an ironing mountain to tackle mind.
  • 66Mustang
    @Teigr ha ha my Dad calls it the ironing mountain, he does the ironing at home, my Mum does all the washing all week while he's at work so he can only do it weekends and there's always a huge pile at the weekend
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever yous are doing.
     It’s a day in for me it’s dry just now but meant to get rain all day from 10. 

@Sandy_123
    I hope you got some more sleep I hope you get through to your doctor ok this morning.

@Teigr. &. @Zimba
    I eventually fell back over thanks. I hope yous are keeping well.

@Ada
    I hope you managed some sleep I honestly don’t know how you function on so little sleep.

@66Mustang
    Morning it’s lovely to see you on I hope your doing well.

@Beaver79
    Hi I hope your feeling a bit better are you phoning your doctor this morning about your meds. 

❤️
  • Teigr
    I can't remember the last time I did any ironing @66Mustang,we're lucky we haven't run out of clothes.
  • Lou67

@Rosie_Scope
    Good morning I hope you’re keeping well.
    Oh she’s very comfy looking and looking right at the camera lol
    i remember when fox’s only came out at night I see them at all times throughout the day now. 

❤️

• Queen_K
    Queen_K Community member Posts: 232 Empowering
    Hiya everyone 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    @Lou67, I'm on the outskirts of the city so we have quite a few and they're pretty brave with people. Think she was staring me down for rudely interrupting her nap!

They're mostly around during the evening and night time here but I do see them during the day sometimes, especially the young ones. I find it amazing that an animal like that survives so well in the city. Nice to have some wildlife anyway!
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    Morning everyone  thanks @teigr me and lou were having a pain party last night lol 

@Lou67 I did but not untill about 5 ish just spoke to gp, she ones of the owners of the practice and very good. She's sent another script to chemist and wants a acid urine test after it's cleared up in a few months or so.  My daughter in law said she will get script after she's finished work 
  • Lou67

@Rosie_Scope
    Yes she’s definitely staring you down lol I always feel sad for them  when I see them out and about on their own, i always think to myself I hope they have a family hiding out somewhere waiting on them going back. 😊

• Lou67

@Queen_K
    Good morning I hope your keeping well. 

❤️
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone! Hope you all managed to get some rest last night, sounds like it's been a rough couple of days for some of you :( 

Look who came to visit me yesterday <3 

[Pictures show a bushy red fox curled up on a shed roof]

I love foxes so much, I used to have one come round when I lived at my step dads, it was always there at night. Sadly though where I live now I haven't seen any foxes. My uncle down south helps an anti-fox hunt charity and stops people from hunting them, can't believe people would hunt such a beautiful animal.
  • Clare75
    Clare75 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Morning everyone, I'm Clare,..I'm new... hope you're all enjoying your morning x