How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,243 Championing
    Morning @clare75 welcome to the forum how are you 

Lovely fox @Rosie_Scope only thing I hate about foxes is their screaming at night, scares you until you realise it's the foxes
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning @Clare75, great to have you with us! How's your day going?

@Sandy_123, they are so loud! It sounds human almost, bit scary! 

@rubin16, They're such beautiful animals. I know they can be a nuisance in the country but it's still sad that people hunt them for sport. 

Morning @Queen_K and anyone else I've missed! Hope the pain party goers are feeling less painful soon <3
  • Clare75
    Clare75 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    @Rosie_Scope I am trying to relax now, thinking about what to have for lunch, I have spent the morning on the phone with my housing association trying to complain about my aggressive neighbours threatening behaviour...went round and round in circles but got no where. He is in a wheelchair which they say means I have to tolerant to his circumstances...I have a a spinal issue but he is not tolerant to me... I hope you're day is going better than mine! 🤗
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Sounds a bit rough @Clare75, sorry to hear that! Hope your day gets better and you can relax a bit! What's on the menu for lunch?
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    We used to see a fox in our garden from time to time,it would eat the cake I'd put out for the birds.
  • Sandy_123
    Apparantly foxes like sweet things @teigr but I think they eat most things, they are good climbers too. We have a fox resue in the area, if your feeding a fox that has mange problems they supply the meds to put in their food etc.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Clare75  
    Hi and welcome i hope you enjoy the community there’s plenty of chats and games going on have a look around and join in when you you’re ready.
    Im so sorry your having trouble with your neighbour these nothing worse been upset in your home.
    I really hope you can get some help with this.

@Sandy_123
    Hi Sandy how are you feeling did you get a hold off the doctor.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Yes @Lou67 she's sent another script to the chem8st my daughter in law is picking up after she finishes work. Also wants a test when it's cleared up to check for acid. 
    How's your pain today? 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Aww great your getting your prescription, awk it’s still a bit achy but I have my hot water bottle.
    Ive got an afternoon tea booked for tomorrow it was a birthday gift from my son in October and needs used before end off March. 
    I will need to make sure I have a hand warmer with me. 
    My friends going with me so she will drive which is a bonus.

❤️
  • Teigr
    I took this last night @Lou67,you can't really see her new haircut because she was sulking and refusing to move.
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 25
    Oh that sounds nice @Lou67 afternoon tea is posh lol. Yeah definately the hand warmer

She looks lovely @teigr and cosy
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    Aww she’s a beauty look at her all comfy lying there 🥰

@Sandy_123
    Oh I know I hope I fit in 😂 it’s in a nice hotel in town. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Haha I'm sure you will @Lou67 put ya posh frock on 
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Oh good I hope they get back to you soon. 
    I’m not to bad thanks, just a bit achy and getting tingles in my fingers but the water bottle helps. 

❤️
  • Lou67

I sure will Sandy oh wait a minute I don’t own one 😂😂
  • Teigr
    Oh she always makes sure she's comfy,don't worry about that.
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Good afternoon everyone @Sandy_123 you have my sympathies as gout is very painful. 

@Teigr your doggy is lovely 

@Rosie_Scope that's a great picture of the fox

@Biblioklept on the menu last night was gammon, eggs and chips: simple but tasty. 

I was phoning for quotes for home heating oil there and the price for 900 litres was cheaper per litre than 1000 litres. Mad! Usually the more you get the cheaper the price per litre. 
  • Teigr
    She's so cute @Ada.
  • Teigr
    Afternoon @Marydoll5
  • Sandy_123
    Lovely dogs @ada
    Afternoon @Marydoll5 and thankyou 
    Got my tablets now