• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    Aww hopeyou got some treats ready
    Yes,something mushy.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,196 Online Community Coordinator
    edited April 3
    Have you stolen our sunshine again @Teigr ?!

and yes @Sandy_123 there'll be freshly cooked chicken and rice ready for his return.  Though I expect he'll just want to sleep!
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Hi everyone 

@Ada sorry you had such a difficult time yesterday and then little sleep. Rest up today.

@Lou67 crossing my fingers for you that hospital goes well

It's hard to believe that is Easter over for another year!

Have a good day Scopicles 😊 

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    Shattered  just been up the park with the grandkids we met a spaniel dog called coopa.
    That they played fetch the stick with  while me and his owner ran the vets down for their costs.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Afternoon everyone I hope yous are having a good day so far. 
    I don’t have to go back to the hospital 👏👏 I’ve just to send a photo by email next week so I’m delighted.

@Shazza1
    Im so sorry your appointment was cancelled at the last minute I hope you get another one soon.

@Marydoll5
    Thanks I hope yous are doing well, I know the times going by so fast.

@Sandy_123
    Oh that’ll have tired the grandkids out a bit lol 

❤️

• Sandy_123
    That was the plan @Lou67 there getting picked up soon. Glad you don't have to go to the Hospital again 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Good plan lol aww Sandy I’m delighted I’m so grateful I was well looked after, but it was just going on a bit.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Yaaaaaas @Lou67 that's excellent news! 
  • Lou67

@Albus_Scope
    Thanks I’m super happy 😊 
  • Sandy_123
    I know it has been a long stretch for you but your on the right path now @Lou67 I need to get my house back in order so I can chill out when there all gone. There twanging a guitar singing nursery rhymes all out of tune 
  • Albus_Scope
    Fear not @ada and @Beaver79 there will be lots of cuddles (and chicken) happening later. If he lets me, he's not big on physical affection bless him.  :D Just about to go and pick him up, seems his op was early in the day.  

I hope you manage to catch up on some kip soon Ada, it's good you got the exercise in, but remember to rest properly after, don't go overdoing it! 

At least they're not trying to play Wonderwall @Sandy_123 :D 
  • Albus_Scope
    Oh that is definitely not fun exercise! Definitely get yourself several cuppas then! 
    I'm going good thank you, it's always nice being at work. But I'll be better when I've got Baldrick back of course. ;) 

Let's not talk about the vets bills please haha
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Lou67 I'm so happy for you. You can properly look forward to your holiday now.

@Sandy_123 that sounds so cute about your grandkids singing, made me smile 😊

I love the name of Baldrick for your dog @Albus_Scope hope he is alright 
  • Sandy_123
    Hi @Marydoll5 how are you doing lately you seem happier, which is good to see. The cherubs have left the building lol . Apart from one stray who's 9, he's no bother tho. 
    @ada I hope your aches n pains do one
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aw thanks, I really hope your pain eases soon you must be so uncomfortable.

@Marydoll5
    Hiya thanks I’m delighted but my mum got a call from travel agents yesterday there is going to be work going on at the hotel we have booked, we need to find something else, I’m going tomorrow with my mum to trying sort it. 

@Sandy_123
    I hope your having a well earned coffee, I’m sure the 9 year old will amuse himself.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Yes I have a coffee and yes he's k8dnapped my phone in the bedroom lol. Hope you get it sorted tomorrow @Lou67
  • Sandy_123
    Aww look at baldrick so cute 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @ada lucky Betty :blush: yes I've been for a drive and maybe a 2nd dog walk later :blush: I hope you are having a rest now
  • Lou67

@Albus_Scope
    Aww he’s absolutely gorgeous 😊