Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Oh cheers I will check it out. 

@Ada
    Oh your right a few need to get rid. 🙄
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    I've just off video with my daughter @ada how are you feeling tonight 
    It's quite addictive @Lou67 watching the planes take off and land especially In poor weather, they also steam Spain and China and USA etc. But I mainly watch Birmingham. 

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    I will definitely give it a try. 

@Ada
    I’ve got MAFS on now. 
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 3
    I need a cuppa too @ada there both fine thankyou  I'm trying to think where to take my grandson tomorrow, maybe pop into town.
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Are you ok I see you said your hurt has something happened.

❤️
  • Lou67

Goodnight all ❤️
  • Sandy_123
    You would of made a great grandma @ada I try to be a heavy part in their lives, someone to confide in, feel safe with, have fun with. But I've been that for my kids too. Or at least tried to.
  • NeonNomad
    NeonNomad Community member Posts: 13 Contributor
    Got myself warmed up with a hot cup of coffee and ready to tackle whatever comes my way.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Morning everyone, for those who are in pain or haven’t slept to well,I wish you some relief and rest today.  It’s dry here for the moment but rain is on its way. My shoulder is still painful but slept for 5 hours with tossing and turning to get comfortable.

Morning @Ada I hope you manage to rest some more today and your pain eases some for you, hope it’s dry to walk little Betty…take care.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone

Hi @ada thanks for asking after me :blush: I went for 2 drives and 2 dog walks yesterday ha ha quite a lot for me, I hope you're OK today apart from hurting after the long walk

Passionate weather that's a nice way to say it ha ha, instead of bad weather
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    Morning all.

No thunder here @Ada but it absolutely hammered down all night.
  • 66Mustang
    @Sandy_123

If you like watching planes take off and land, watch Gibraltar airport

It's a very short runway, and either end of the strip is just the sea, no land to run off onto

I've flown there and it's exciting!!
  • Lou67

Morning my friends I hope yous all have a good day whatever yous get up to.
    It’s dry and bright here, my granddaughter is coming soon to let my daughter go to her exercise class. 

@Ada
    I hope you feel a little better today, that walk in the rain must’ve been a nightmare for you. 

@66Mustang
    Hi I hope you’re good are you off out today.

@Beaver79
    Good luck with your results today. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Lou67 I hope you enjoy having your granddaughter :smiley: we are having our boiler serviced this morning so can't go out :D  but maybe this afternoon :blush: are you OK today?? Sorry I didn't say before but it's great news that you don't need to go to hospital more times :)
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Aww thanks yes I’m delighted I don’t have to go back. 
    I’m doing ok except for pains in my fingers my painkillers should hopefully kick in soon. 
    I hope you manage to get out for a while later on, I’ve to book an appointment for a date to get a new boiler installed you’ve just reminded me thanks 😊 

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,196 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning folks! Another odd weather day here by the looks of things!  Hope everyone's doing ok. <3

@Ada I was up for most of the night with Balders, but he has had three sachets of food, so he's definitely in good spirits thanks. :) I hope the pain eases off for you soon. 

I hope the shoulder pain goes soon @Zimba

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope you all have a good day.

I have psychology therapy later learning on how to deal with my emotions and how to understand them more.
  • 66Mustang
    Good luck @rubin16
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Beaver79 I'm sorry if I missed if you are going for something, I've been in and out of this thread for the last week or so, but good luck :blush:
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,196 Online Community Coordinator
    Best of luck @rubin16 I hope it's super useful for you. :) 

ANd mornig @66Mustang hope you're doing good today. :)