How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,196 Online Community Coordinator
    Cheers @Sandy_123 and @Lou67 not bad for a 13 year old heinz. :) 

A double dog walking day @66Mustang ?! Your pupper must be pleased! 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Albus_Scope he he :smiley:

How many teeth do dogs have out of curiosity? 13 must be quite a big proportion of teeth to come out :(
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    To Ada and anyone else it might help. 
    I hope you don’t mind me sending you this it’s a great service they help with loads off things.
    White goods and bills and help with advice and practical help on keeping your home warm. 
    I’m waiting on an appointment with them.  I hope it helps. 
    It’s called Leap energy. 
  • Albus_Scope
    @66Mustang dogs have 42 teeth! 22 on the bottom, 20 on the top. 
  • 66Mustang
    @Albus_Scope oh I'd assumed they'd have had less than a human for some reason, so 13 is like just under a third, still quite a lot to be doing without :open_mouth:
  • Albus_Scope
    Not a problem at all @Lou67 we do like LEAP. :)

@66Mustang luckily they're not all from just one area, so he'll not notice soon once the gums heal up.  Though I'm thinking of taking Dentastix to court for false advertising.  :p 
  • Lou67

Nice one @Albus_Scope

@66Mustang
    Hi I hope your doing good. 

❤️
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,446 Championing
    Just seen your news @Lou67 - yay, congratulations indeed; I'm so, so pleased :)
    Didn't know dogs had that many teeth! You learn something new every day. Hope Baldrick soon feels OK :)
  • Albus_Scope
    In all honesty, I didn't know that until today @chiarieds and I've been looking after dogs for many many years now.  :D 
  • 66Mustang
    @Albus_Scope

We used to buy Dentastix for our dog until he was like 3 or so, but we were told they don't really do much, they're no harm but no help either so just to be considered as a treat and not a medicine or anything :D 
  • Albus_Scope
    Baldrick refuses to go outside after his dinner unless he's had his dentastick. He's got a terrible addiction! 
  • Albus_Scope
    Thanks @Beaver79 I actually think he'd love a soup based diet.  As long as he could have dentastix croutons. ;) 
  • 66Mustang
    I just booked an appointment at Apple Store to get hardware support for my old MacBook

Took 5 mins online to choose a date, they offered me tomorrow if I wanted, Mac will be sorted out within a week or 2 max

A GP appointment for a human takes 2 hours on the phone, then you are lucky if they even have an appointment for you, and that appointment will be in over a month's time

Crazy I think :D 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    My daughters arrived back in blighty I live streamed her plane landing at heathrow
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Hey gang, sorry i haven't been on today, just a busy day, i'm fine now, hope you all had a good day, take care all
  • Sandy_123
    Hey @grinchy glad your ok m8
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    I'm not sure where today's sunshine came from @Albus_Scope,but it's gone now and the rain is back.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    Scout has a Dentastick after breakfast every day @Albus_Scope,she plagues me until I hand it over.
  • Lou67

@Ada
    No Ada I missed it my daughter dropped in for an hour, I’m watching 24 hours In police custody just now then I will watch MAFS on catch up. 
    I hope you enjoyed it but no spoilers lol 

@Sandy_123
    I think it’s great that you can do that.

@Grinchy
    Im glad your doing better now. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 3
    on utube @Lou67 they live stream all airports