How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @Albus_Scope

Jenson says he hopes Baldrick is doing OK :blush:

I tried telling him that this is what happens if he continues not letting people brush his teeth but he wouldn't listen :( 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@rubin16
    I hope your appointment goes well. And I hope you had a good day yesterday with your dad and Nan.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    At least you might get some kind of answers @Beaver79 and hopefully it turns out to be something that's not too hard to treat

I'm not 100% but feeling better than I was, thanks :blush:

I hope you're otherwise OK
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,196 Online Community Coordinator
    Thanks @Ada I think it was a combo of feeling uncomfortable and also starving.   Now get those feet up and rest! 

@66Mustang they definitely put something addictive in those snacks!  Balders says "fanks" to Jenson. :)

I'm keeping everything crossed for the test results @Beaver79 hopefully they can narrow things down a bit. 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    I've wasted half the morning at the dentist,who wants to help me clean the bedrooms?
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Lou67 said:

@rubin16
    I hope your appointment goes well. And I hope you had a good day yesterday with your dad and Nan.

❤️

Yeah had a really fun day despite the weather, it was too rainy and windy to do much in llandudno, so we just drove round. Went to the smallest chapel in the UK St Trillo's Chapel and then stopped at Rhyl when it stopped raining and the sun came out. We went for somewhere to eat closer to home which was nice, but overall was good just to hang out with my dad and nan for the day.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    edited April 4
    @66Mustang it's fun isn't it, especially in storms.
    I videoed the landing for her to watch later it was the big emirates plane so everyone was watching it. 
    Afternoon @ada hope your feeling better today and everyone 
  • 66Mustang
    @Teigr oh no nothing serious at the dentist I hope

@Sandy_123 yeah I love planes and stuff, we got delayed at Gibraltar airport when we went there so we spent a couple of hours watching planes come and go, it was interesting as Gibraltar is half a public airport but it's half used by the RAF as well so we saw all sorts
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    Yeah you will there @66Mustang it's a tricky on too
  • Teigr
    Nothing serious thanks @66Mustang,just some x-rays and a very thorough scale and polish after I mentioned a slight niggle.
  • Teigr
    I'm glad you managed to get out @Ada,I think we're stuck indoors for the foreseeable thanks to the lousy weather.
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Sorry to hear that such a shame but good on you for being positive as it’s the best thing to get you through till next week. Take care.

❤️
  • Lou67

Hey everyone I hope yous are all doing good.
    I went to the travel agents with my mum and daughter.
     We found out it’s just certain apartments that are being refurbished and they won’t be near our rooms we were told 🤞🏾 so our holidays going ahead as planned. 

@Ada
    Glad you got out a walk with Betty. I hope you’re feeling ok.

@Sandy_123
    Did you manage to go out with your grandson.

@rubin16
    Im so glad you had a good day yesterday despite the weather. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    @Beaver79 you are taking it well I have to say...to me mixing up blood tests sounds like such a schoolboy error, bit like "the dog ate my homework"!!! I guess these things happen though and only a week to wait
  • Teigr
    Sounds a right pain @Beaver79,hopefully they'll get their act together next week.
  • Teigr
    I'm just back from a walk with Scout @Ada,we got in seconds before it started hammering down again.
  • rubin16
    For some reason I have felt really drowsy all day today, I don't know whats up with me but just feel really sleepy and have no energy with a headache. I did get enough sleep last night as went bed early at 11pm and woke up around 8:30am. I just feel like I could sleep but trying to battle through it.
  • rubin16
    Lou67 said:

Hey everyone I hope yous are all doing good.
    I went to the travel agents with my mum and daughter.
     We found out it’s just certain apartments that are being refurbished and they won’t be near our rooms we were told 🤞🏾 so our holidays going ahead as planned. 

@Ada
    Glad you got out a walk with Betty. I hope you’re feeling ok.

@Sandy_123
    Did you manage to go out with your grandson.

@rubin16
    Im so glad you had a good day yesterday despite the weather. 

❤️

Glad your holiday is still going ahead, hope you have a nice time
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    I don’t blame you I would’ve been the same.

@rubin16
    Thank you, I hope you feel a bit better soon. 

❤️
  • Teigr
    I sometimes feel like that if I have too much sleep @rubin16