Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,199 Championing
    How were the chips @teigr

Knowing my luck @Lou67 he'll be 80
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing
    Ada said:
    Lou67 said:

@Sandy_123
    Oh that’ll be good to get out and have a nice night with your neighbour and you might just win something your needing. 
    Yes and might come home with the bingo caller 😂

@Ada
    I totally get what your saying and I know your more settled once your rent and bills are paid.
    Sorry to say this again did you apply to the Discretionary Fund, i never once got refused when I applied when I was in a private let.
    Also the welfare fund for help with household items. I just want you to be comfortable. 

❤️
    Hi @Lou67 didn’t get the help with rent. I did get it nine years ago. Apparently this council is known for being poor. Did also find out that in my area it’s a postcode how much rent they pay. Just the next street get more help. That’s a new one on me. 
    But I keep forgetting about the welfare fund. Who do you apply to. xx
    Oh that’s such a shame,  it’s my local council’s Welfare Fund they help with white goods and furniture. Also that number I put in for  Leap they help with white goods and other things you should really try there to. ❤️
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    😂😂😂

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    They weren't great @Sandy_123,but I only ate a couple of them.

Look on the bright side,if he's eighty you won't have to put up with him for much longer.
  • Sandy_123
    Terrible lol and the chips 
  • Teigr
    It's raining now,just as we were about to take the dog for another walk.

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Hey scope family, sorry I've not said hi this morning just been busy and had my friend round for a while. Going to cook a pizza in abit for dinner.

Hope you all have a good day.

The wind is terrible here, Its really nice warm and sunny however its blowing a gale all day and keeps throwing my outside bin all over the place, I have had to go out twice and pick it up.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,438 Championing
    I see @Jimm_Scope gets seeds from the same place I've been buying from for years. They give instructions on how to save many seeds for subsequent years, which I've also done. If you're on a low income, they have a lower rate for P & P. I really can't go past them! :)
  • Lou67

Hey everyone I hope yous have a lovely night. 

@Ada
    I’d love to see your back garden once everything has grown in its pots.

@rubin16
    Enjoy your pizza and have a nice night with your friend.

@chiarieds
    Hi nice to see you on I hope you’re doing well.

❤️
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,438 Championing
    Thank you @Lou67 - my neighbour has just come around to collect his little dog, so now I have 3 doggy-free days before the next 3 days of looking after him. Time to catch up on the housework next! I'm keeping well, thank you, just wish it was the same for everyone :)
  • Lou67

@chiarieds
    Aww I’m so glad your keeping well I hope you have a well earned rest in between your housework.
    Its so lovely you help your neighbour with his dog. 

❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Lou67 I haven't watched USA traitors yet I'm saving it for during the week. I ended up after being left high and dry by NHS mental health services getting a private therapist and I'm working on a timeline and family tree to identify why I react to situations a certain way, especially the traumas. Its a lot of work but hopefully worth it. I decided it was a good use of PIP money. 

Hi @66Mustang hope alls good with you. 

@Teigr glad you survived lunch.

@Ada I am like lou in that I'm reminded of my ex husband who spent excessively on himself and me and the kids had nothing. You are important too and deserve equal to Mr instead of making all the sacrifices. You are such a good person and it's important to have self care. Please don't take this the wrong way.  You deserve so much more x

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Sandy_123 during lockdown I  did bingo online and it was great craic.  It wasn't about winning but the banter and it was a lifeline 
  • Sandy_123
    Hi @Marydoll5 enjoy doing the family tree I found a lot of surprises in mine. Also the library is good for 1921 censuses u less you have that one at home. I'm glad you enjoyed the bingo 
  • Teigr
    We had street bingo during lockdown @Marydoll5,don't ask me what it entailed though because we never played.
  • Lou67
     Marydoll5 said:
    @Lou67 I haven't watched USA traitors yet I'm saving it for during the week. I ended up after being left high and dry by NHS mental health services getting a private therapist and I'm working on a timeline and family tree to identify why I react to situations a certain way, especially the traumas. Its a lot of work but hopefully worth it. I decided it was a good use of PIP money. 

Hi @66Mustang hope alls good with you. 

@Teigr glad you survived lunch.

@Ada I am like lou in that I'm reminded of my ex husband who spent excessively on himself and me and the kids had nothing. You are important too and deserve equal to Mr instead of making all the sacrifices. You are such a good person and it's important to have self care. Please don't take this the wrong way.  You deserve so much more x

I’m sorry to hear that Mary I really hope things ease for you. Good luck with your family tree. 
    I’m sure you’ll enjoy Traitors through the week. ❤️
  • Lou67
    edited April 6

@Ada
    Oh I used to watch that all the time I forgot it’s been on these past few weeks. I will watch it on catch up.

• Lou67

@Ada
    I hope you sleep well my friend.

Goodnight everyone ❤️
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Up at silly o'clock, had nightmares again, a weird one, i was in a courtroom and my father was on trial for abusing me, denying the sexual side of the abuse, and laughing maniacally, i woke up shouting at him, gave my poor wife a fright, i wish i had taken my parents to court, but they are both gone now, due to alcoholism, i'm sure if there is an afterlife they are paying for what they put me through, but i dont want them in pain, how messed up am i, they caused me so much pain and suffering, yet i don't want the same for them, i guess that makes me the better person, sorry for the rant, i hope you all have a restfull night
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    thanks @Ada, sorry you didn't get much rest, i'm going to take it easy today, i hope you get some rest to, wishing a peaceful day to my scope gang xx