How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,192 Championing
    Yes I've heard he's not that great @teigr
    @ada well done for contacting the drs and speaking on the phone, i know that is difficult for you and then telling the Dr everything, which is equally hard. I hope your meds make you feel better 
  • Sandy_123
    @ada did you get your blood results
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,436 Championing
    Many, many years ago, my then husband & I wanted to emigrate to British Columbia, but altho I could have got a job fairly easily as a physio, it didn't seem so easy for him as a poultry farmer. Your son-in-law working for a Canadian firm will have undoubtably helped. It's going to be an enormous wrench for you @Sandy_123 - but looking forward to visiting Canada will be something else, & I am very slightly jealous!
    So pleased you've been discharged by the hospital @Lou67 - & hope you're looking forward to your holiday even more now. I'm having a week away with my son & his wife, I think just before you, but we're only visiting the next county, but I'm so looking forward to it :)
    Your Granny's plant looks like it's enjoying the bee planter you gave her @66Mustang :)
    I know another member doesn't want me to tag or anything - so I can only say in general that it's great when you get a Dr who truly listens to you; takes the time to importantly explain things, etc., & then you can truly work together, as it should be, as you're both part of the same team. I also hope this is indeed a way forward to better help. :)

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    You pushed yourself a lot Ada contacting the doctor I’m so pleased you did I know it was hard for you, but you needed the help to change your medication to get a better quality off life for yourself. You can’t go on with so little sleep.
    I did think they’d have to reduce you down off your tablets. 
    I hope the new ones help you. I’m always here for you. 

@chiarieds
    Thank you I’m so glad I got discharged at last. Yes I’m so looking forward to getting away and having a nice relaxing time in the sun.
    I hope you and your family have a lovely holiday, I don’t think it matters were you go just a change off scenery and routine is great.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    I am looking forward to going over @chiarieds obviously not straight away. Enjoy your holiday 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Be proud off yourself you’ve done so well.

Goodnight everyone ❤️
  • NeonNomad
    NeonNomad Community member Posts: 13 Contributor
    Sandy_123 said:
    Morning @NeonNomad you had an early start 

Yeah, I figured I'd get a jump on the day. I find I have more energy to tackle stuff before the day gets too hectic. :)
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,434 Championing
    Morning all.
  • Sandy_123
    A quick morning morning from me have a good day everyone 
  • PollyPick
    PollyPick Community member Posts: 36 Contributor
    Good morning All
    Would love to see snow again, don't get much where I am it seems to pass over the hills to inland counties;anyway since January have had a move to the coast, nice but breezy, near my son and looking forward to taking my youngest out for walks since its all on the flat and no hilly parts to climb. 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope you all had a good rest and are pain free

Whats everyones plans for today?

I don't have any apart from doing some laundry and cleaning today. Might do some online IT courses which I do in my spare time to keep my knowledge refreshed.
  • Sandy_123
    Sounds nice @PollyPick
    Enjoy your day @rubin16
    I'm ready got chance to drink a coffee b4 taxi comes 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone, I hope today is a good one! :) 

@ada sorry I didn't come on here yesterday after you posted but I wanted to say you have done really well speaking with the doctor yesterday and I hope this is just the start of some improvements for you, you have waited long enough and deserve them :blush:

@rubin16 sounds like a good way to spend the time if you have a free day, good luck!!
  • Teigr
    66Mustang said:
    Good evening everyone

I wanted to show a picture of something, if anyone remembers about a month ago or a bit more I bought a plant pot for my Granny for her birthday

She has put something in it and put it in her garden, it looks nice :blush: 

It looks like a rhododendron @66Mustang.
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever your plans.
    I think I might go up my mums after if she’s staying in. 

@Ada
    Sorry the call brought up all the rotten memories I hope you take it easy today. 
    The RL meds are helping a good but I still get it a little but nothing what it was like such a shame you can’t take them. 

@Beaver79
    Good luck for your test results 🤞🏾

@Sandy_123
    I hope the X-rays go to plan today after the last carryon. 

@Teigr
    Hi how’s the decorating coming on.

@PollyPick
    Hi it sounds so lovely to be staying by the sea I would love to stay near the sea. Enjoy your walk with your little one.

@rubin16
    I hope you find a course you want to do, I need to find something for myself to do. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Teigr yes it is! :smiley: a miniature one, "dwarf" I think they call it :blush:
  • Teigr
    The decorating hasn't even started @Lou67,we're still waiting for the carpenter to lay the new flooring;we're supposed to paint the ceiling before he starts but Mr Tiegr is working for a different company now and doesn't get home until almost 6 o'clock.

Very nice @66Mustang,next door used to have a lovely purple one in their garden,but they dug it up to build a heeeedious patio.
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 12
    Thanks @Lou67 I couldn't resist this on my way out through the hospital enjoy your mom's if you go.

• Lou67

@Teigr
    Sorry I forgot you we’re getting your floor done first. It’ll be well worth it once it’s all done. 

Quite right it would be cheeky not to lol enjoy.

❤️
  • Teigr
    edited April 12
    We have made a tiny bit of progress @Lou67,it's still a mess though.